2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

42 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles signed former 3rd round pick RB Ty Davis Price to a futures deal

HOWIE SZN!

He should thank Florida for getting him drafted because they let him put out a lot of good film in one single game. 

3 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

This is like someone saying “I think the eagles are going to make a big move for a notable player, I can’t name the player or the move”

the vagueness implies a lack of truth for me. I don’t personally think there’s anything lamer than vague generalizations in the media

also guys like lane Johnson and Jason Kelce have actively said to reporters that they’re still befuddled as to what happened. 

on the off chance it’s true I’m gonna just guess hasson reddick since he was given permission to seek a trade even though to me that was clearly contract related

this reminds me of the cam Akers slept with Sean mcvays wife nonsense.

• Like 1

I think it’d be malpractice to sign a safety that’s older 

xavier mckinney

jeremy chinn

kamren curl

Geno stone

Julian blackmon

CJGJ

Jordan fuller

jordan whitehead

Deshaun Elliot 

Darnell savage

kyle dugger 

good grief there’s enough names here that they can sign a guy 27 or younger and a good amount of these guys are 24 years old. Deshaun Elliot played under fangio last season so it’d be his second year in the system. There’s just no reason to not sign one of these guys. I know some will be franchised but just scoping it out I don’t think 75% of them will tbh