2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Craig Carton is a nobody. He gets paid but does anyone genuinely care about what the guy has to say? He's not entertaining and he's not insightful. I never thought anything of the guy a week ago, and I don't now. 

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Craig Carton is a nobody. He gets paid but does anyone genuinely care about what the guy has to say? He's not entertaining and he's not insightful. I never thought anything of the guy a week ago, and I don't now. 

Sports conversation is basically people posting echo chamber tweets that echo what they believe to be true or want to be true

Especially overly negative or positive tweets

what makes cartons tweets unquestionably false is nothing in life when discussing interpersonal relationships, chemistry, work environment is as black and white as he made it out

theres nuance to everything except in his tweets. He basically tweeted the famous free pass tweet. Gave no names, no situations, no occurrences. He shared the vaguest representation so he can never be wrong whilst receiving all the clicks he was searching for with nothing to lose. He can’t lie with names or situations because he can be sued and he knows all about the court system first hand.

so he uses vague generalities so he’s absolved from any actual consequences 

Josina Anderson, Mike lombardi

they threw names out, situations, actual specifics. That’s all anyone needs to know. Those 2 actually reported drama with actual stakes. Names, situations, events, comments. They actually stood behind their stories.

carton did the equivalent of a Reddit post going “I know someone in the eagles organization who says they’re going to be interested in a high profile player”

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate this part of the offseason. Get me to the combine and then draft already.

I feel like we've been in the off season since New Years eve when we lost to Arizona. Off season feels really long right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I feel like we've been in the off season since New Years eve when we lost to Arizona. Off season feels really long right now.

There is definitely a lot about the team that gives me pause whether it’s the coaching, cap space or whatever else, but I just don’t like having to listen to all the stupid rumors during the dead period.

But, yeah losing first round and crash diving the back half of the season is bound to make this **** feel much longer than it actually is.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Does every fan base/ media market work this hard to create drama every time their team does worse than being in the Super Bowl or is it just ours? 

Well the drama is there for the taking. We saw it in their play. We literally saw the drama on the sidelines. The record in the 2nd half of the season speaks for itself. A team expected to be superbowl contenders started 10-1 and then went 1-6 and lost in the first round on the road to TB who we beat handily earlier in the season. The team quit on its coaches. All the rumors and drama are just a consequence of their historic collapse and the fact that the Eagles wont say what happened and why the team quit.

Edited by UndyTaker