2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

7 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Seems like he suddenly decided if he can't be an interesting or compelling person, he'll just take the heel route like Skip Bayless and double down on baseless takes without sources and pound his chest like a clown.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Seems like he suddenly decided if he can't be an interesting or compelling person, he'll just take the heel route like Skip Bayless and double down on baseless takes without sources and pound his chest like a clown.

Dude, he score boarded it.  Carton 2 Philly 0.

It doesn't get any more compelling than that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

We all can see something was up.  Regardless of what Eskin wants us all to believe.  He has a boot licking gig to protect.  People can want all of this to be wrong, but it’s obvious there’s truth to it.  If someone is hanging their hopes on Eskin’s word, they’re in a bad spot.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

We all can see something was up.  Regardless of what Eskin wants us all to believe.  He has a boot licking gig to protect.  People can want all of this to be wrong, but it’s obvious there’s truth to it.  If someone is hanging their hopes on Eskin’s word, they’re in a bad spot.  

And the people believing in Craig Carton aren’t in a bad spot? Give me a break 😂😂😂

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Fletcher Cox talked to Hurts = "It is a problem that would splinter any group of men. Any group of men. It is a real significant problem, and it can not be fixed. I will tell you that. I’m not gonna say anything more than that"

🤡

Even if Fletch did talk to Jalen about showing more emotion or whatever I don’t really see how that’s a big deal.

One of the main things Hurts has been heavily praised for is his demeanor and how he never gets too high or low, so I don’t see why that’s something you would wanna change.

As far as connecting with teammates I’ve heard opposite stories about how he does his best connecting with players on both sides of the ball, so yeah I feel like all this is being blown up cause we went into a tailspin the second half of the year. None of this would even be a topic if we at least won a playoff game or two.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy