2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

A realistic CB-S-LB-WR-EDGE version of an ideal player acquisition off-season for me would be to draft: CB Quinyon Mitchell, S Kam Kinchens, LB Payton Wilson, WR Xavier Leggette. Sign: S Kam Curl, LB Jordyn Brooks, WR Darnell Mooney, EDGE Andrew Van Ginkel.

Could swap a few different players at some spots. But this would be pretty ideal for me.

54 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

A realistic CB-S-LB-WR-EDGE version of an ideal player acquisition off-season for me would be to draft: CB Quinyon Mitchell, S Kam Kinchens, LB Payton Wilson, WR Xavier Leggette. Sign: S Kam Curl, LB Jordyn Brooks, WR Darnell Mooney, EDGE Andrew Van Ginkel.

Could swap a few different players at some spots. But this would be pretty ideal for me.

Darnell Mooney would be a good sign,  pretty confident we’re going to pursue Bryce huff. Just a gut feeling. 

5 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Darnell Mooney would be a good sign,  pretty confident we’re going to pursue Bryce huff. Just a gut feeling. 

I think him or Van Ginkel is a pretty good bet. I think they'll Def add an EDGE. Prob another DT for good measure.

23 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Anyone see L’jarius sneed posted himself flying with an eagles emoji

Probably nothing but intriguing nonetheless

Yeah heard about it. Then heard he uses the eagle emoji a lot. Pretty soon we won't have to speculate. Free agency fun starts this week at the combine.

So emotions about the 2023 debacle of season aside. Do you people honestly think we are really taking a $15M cap hit to cut Bradberry? Think anyone is trading for him?

Outside of a trade for say Pat Surtain on a Rookie deal, I think a lot of you are going to be upset come FA and the Draft. 

I think Vic is going to run JB/Slay out there in the same Zone Coverage system that made both All Pro's in 2022. Not put JB in M2M, traveling like position for failure treating him like he's GD Darrell Revis 2.0. 

Desai and Patricia put Bradberry in the worse possible position to succeed in a system that in no way shape or form fit his actual skill set.

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So emotions about the 2023 debacle of season aside. Do you people honestly think we are really taking a $15M cap hit to cut Bradberry? Think anyone is trading for him?

No, but June 1st cut is an option if Kelce does not retire.

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Outside of a trade for say Pat Surtain on a Rookie deal, I think a lot of you are going to be upset come FA and the Draft. 

I think Vic is going to run JB/Slay out there in the same Zone Coverage system that made both All Pro's in 2022. Not put JB in M2M, traveling like position for failure treating him like he's GD Darrell Revis 2.0. 

Desai and Patricia put Bradberry in the worse possible position to succeed in a system that in no way shape or form fit his actual skill set.

He could run the simplest coverage against scrubs but he'd still be a 31 year old CB 2 years removed from a good season. I wouldn't expect much improvement. Remember that in 2022 he got cooked deep weekly too but we were crazy lucky that a lot of those were incompletions or the pressure was doing their job.

I'm not a cap expert but I believe hi **** is lower if he us cut with a post June 1 designation. 

On 2/24/2024 at 7:12 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

Like the Draft Picks Except for Wilson due to his Injury History. Like the FA Signing except Ginkel want to avoid him at all costs.