2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Also, who’s the credible source that discredited the fact that there was dissension?  You mean Shefter calling the front office to fact check the Carton comments? What do you think the FO would say?  Especially to a national guy.  

Fletcher Cox and some other guys. Were going out of their way to support Nick and Jalen. You also had the recent NFLPA grades come out and the HC received a pretty good grade for the Eagles.

42 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Sometimes I wonder if some here actually love the Eagles or just love to hate them or love to bash the ones that love the eagles

Shame this place use to be the greatest now it's so toxic. 

It's turning into Twitter (X) 2.0

Twitter is rampant with blind homerism. You should love it there. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Admittedly? Not as much as closely as I used to. After Roy Halladay retired, the other sports just weren't as much fun to me as they used to. These days I primarily just read whatever is shared here or find stuff on YouTube to try and stay up to date. WIP ruined local TV/Radio for me entirely.

I thought the reporting of the Wentz stuff originated from Josina Anderson?

I will definitively agree with you it was not a lack of talent. I was pretty staunchly against Brian Johnson early on. Desai and the defense I really don't have an answer for. 

I wouldn't say Hurts is free from blame, however I think the folks who are just saying this is Wentz all over again are jumping the shark.

Josina Anderson started with the Alshon v Wentz stuff.  McClane and Schefter dropped some big Wentz **** around the same time.  

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Fletcher Cox and some other guys. Were going out of their way to support Nick and Jalen. You also had the recent NFLPA grades come out and the HC received a pretty good grade for the Eagles.

And Fletcher Cox was also reported to having an issue with Hurts and his demeanor.  That all came out this week.  Apparently he was pretty vocal with his criticism of Hurts.  

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Sometimes I wonder if some here actually love the Eagles or just love to hate them or love to bash the ones that love the eagles

Shame this place use to be the greatest now it's so toxic. 

It's turning into Twitter (X) 2.0

Place is cooked. RIP to the GOAT message board. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Twitter is rampant with blind homerism. You should love it there. 

What is the point of this comment? I mean really, what are you trying to establish/prove here? This does nothing but make you look like a **** and I know that you’re not. Not sure what this new mantra you have is but it sucks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

What is the point of this comment? I mean really, what are you trying to establish/prove here? This does nothing but make you look like a **** and I know that you’re not. Not sure what this new mantra you have is but it sucks. 

It’s pretty much on the same vein that if you’re critical of the Eagles you hate them and/or are toxic. There’s a lot of things that are both very wrong and very right with our team. Both of them for a long time we should be able to call both without the need of sh*t hitting the fan. No need for labels of “the haters” or “the homers”. I’m obviously including myself in this.