2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

10 hours ago, Last Stand said:

I feel like hurtt working with Jamal Adam’s would be enough to not want to sign Jamal adams

Quandre diggs is 31 and like 5-9. So hard pass on him. He’s going to plummet like an anvil off a cliff

I feel the amount of GD money Adams would demand,  is enough not to worry about Jamal in the slightest!!!!!! 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u

Bo wolf threw out a suggestion of trying to trade for Jaycee horn. Final year, was benched last year. To me that’d be a guy I’d love to swing on. He’d cost less than sneed, he’s 24, new regime might want picks more than a huge contract for horn, he’s someone the eagles would’ve drafted if he had been there. 

obviously it’s just a beat reporters suggestion, so it’s likely not even on the radar but to me that’s the kind of moved that’d excite me. 

also I’d love to see the eagles throw a heap at Xavier McKinney. They tried to do it with Marcus Williams in 2019 I believe and I’d like to see them do it here. A 24 year old star safety with athleticism and versatility is exactly what this defense needs.

If they walked away with McKinney and LB in his mid 20s I’d honestly be thrilled

then draft laiatu latu who’s slowly intriguing me 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Bo wolf threw out a suggestion of trying to trade for Jaycee horn. Final year, was benched last year. To me that’d be a guy I’d love to swing on. He’d cost less than sneed, he’s 24, new regime might want picks more than a huge contract for horn, he’s someone the eagles would’ve drafted if he had been there. 

obviously it’s just a beat reporters suggestion, so it’s likely not even on the radar but to me that’s the kind of moved that’d excite me. 

also I’d love to see the eagles throw a heap at Xavier McKinney. They tried to do it with Marcus Williams in 2019 I believe and I’d like to see them do it here. A 24 year old star safety with athleticism and versatility is exactly what this defense needs.

If they walked away with McKinney and LB in his mid 20s I’d honestly be thrilled

then draft laiatu latu who’s slowly intriguing me 

I forgot he was a Panther LOL.