2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

why release TreDavious White???

He’s played 10 games the past two years and hasn’t played a full season since 2018. With a team needing cap room it makes no sense to keep him  

1 hour ago, Danger said:

why release TreDavious White???

Just now, Scalamania said:

He’s played 10 games the past two years and hasn’t played a full season since 2018. With a team needing cap room it makes no sense to keep him  

And after all of this today, the Bills only have 12 million in cap space, and just signed Trubisky, and the draft class, so real cap space is about 8 million.  I bet a Josh Allen restructure is coming in the next couple of days.

5 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

This makes me excited. I'd try to see if I could get CGJ as a safety/slot guy and then a high price guy like McKinney as well. I know they won't but I'd be stoked for some kind of multi-angled attack on the safety/slot front. Gotta fortify that shi*.

With the panthers stopping talks with Brian burns are the eagles better off trading Reddick for a 2nd round pick and using their 1st to trade for Brian burns 

id consider that an upgrade and im not thrilled about the guys at #22 

12 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

With the panthers stopping talks with Brian burns are the eagles better off trading Reddick for a 2nd round pick and using their 1st to trade for Brian burns 

id consider that an upgrade and im not thrilled about the guys at #22 

Besides age, is he really better? Hassan has 4 straight years with dbl digit sacks. Burns only has 1 in 5 seasons?

Now I get trading for Burns who is 4 years younger. Might as well pay 20-25M to him then Reddick.  I'm just not certain he's actually better. 

Hassan is underrated IMO.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Besides age, is he really better? Hassan has 4 straight years with dbl digit sacks. Burns only has 1 in 5 seasons?

Now I get trading for Burns who is 4 years younger. Might as well pay 20-25M to him then Reddick.  I'm just not certain he's actually better. 

Hassan is underrated IMO.

I do love Reddick. I know fangio likes length, burns being 6-5 and a freak athlete adds a dynamic to the defense. Also him being 25 is huge. I think at bare minimum you don’t miss a step with burns

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Justin Simmons? 

21 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I see he got released. The safety market is insane. I personally would like to go younger and more long term, but I could see us being all over him.

He had a PFF coverage grade of 63.4 last year.  Could not find Byards number with the Eagles, but his number with the Titans was 61.2.  So Simmons is slightly better than Byard in Tennessee last yearl.

While looking for the info, I did stumble across the highest graded coverage player for the Titans by PFF last year.

K'Von Wallace.

47 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I see he got released. The safety market is insane. I personally would like to go younger and more long term, but I could see us being all over him.

Oh man I hope not. Even if the guy has let’s say 2 years left on his legs, let’s say even 3. I just don’t believe in signing more 30 year olds

byard was a disaster. There’s too many 24-26 year olds on the market

throw copious amounts of cash at mckinney

• Like 1