2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Some confirmation to the sweat trade rumor.

Guessing they're expecting him to drop off and think they can still get some value for him in return, and/or he doesn't fit what Fangio wants to do?

Just now, Danger said:

Guessing they're expecting him to drop off and think they can still get some value for him in return, and/or he doesn't fit what Fangio wants to do?

My guess is they were always only going to choose one of Reddick/Sweat and trade the other.

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Defense is old and busted but let’s trade the one young veteran that’s any good.

awesome…….😑

Nick could have just played his rookie first round pick edge rusher more last year and not had both wear down.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Nick could have just played his rookie first round pick edge rusher more last year and not had both wear down.

Or not had given over the defense to Matt Patricia 

I will say, sweat and reddick both being positions we all can agree howie really cares about id be very surprised if they traded both, id be even more surprised if howie isn’t looking at someone to replace them. 

josh Allen and Brian burns are both tradable. With more assets on our end a trade for one of them becomes less damaging to us in terms of draft picks

i do think it’s a top 5 positional value for philly. The eagles don’t typically let those slide intentionally.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Don’t like trading both sweat and reddick, can live with one. Ideally would prefer trading reddick and replacing him with someone younger if we’re having to trade him 

I definitely don't think we'll trade both. That's way too hard of a reset in my opinion. I think trading one ensures a big splash at EDGE though.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I definitely don't think we'll trade both. That's way too hard of a reset in my opinion. I think trading one ensures a big splash at EDGE though.

Lot of rumors around Bryce Huff

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

That's kinda what you do when your D is the worst in the league over the 2nd half of the season.
We need a hard reset.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1