2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

15 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Saquon Barkley isn’t coming here, Howie is not going to pay for a running back. 

Yeah, these rumors seemed pretty shocking to me. I'd be very surprised if Howie paid anything significant for a RB and I can't blame him. 

• Like 1

I know everyone is talking about the possibility of a Sweat and Reddick trade and a guy like Huff replacing him. Does anyone think there is a possibly of the Eagles going after Wilkins? To me, he seems like the type if guy the Eagles would love. If Cox retires then they won't have much money tied up at DT going forward. Carter won't need paid for another couple years and Jordan Davis is JAG. They don't have much at DT if Cox is gone.

31 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I know everyone is talking about the possibility of a Sweat and Reddick trade and a guy like Huff replacing him. Does anyone think there is a possibly of the Eagles going after Wilkins? To me, he seems like the type if guy the Eagles would love. If Cox retires then they won't have much money tied up at DT going forward. Carter won't need paid for another couple years and Jordan Davis is JAG. They don't have much at DT if Cox is gone.

I wonder how much they'd factor in Wilkins age since he's going to be 29 in December.

47 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I think Jordan Davis can be better, but I also think Milton Williams is pretty awesome for his role. I do believe they’ll bring someone in but I think it’ll be someone who’s maybe in a 2nd or 3rd tier guy like Javon kinlaw who’s disappointed in San Fran but maybe can be depth here 

if Wilkins was 26 I’d feel different, but at 29 I don’t think he’s the right fit

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I wouldn't say that.  Carter, Davis, and Williams are a pretty nice trio to build around.

• Like 2

Sheil Kapadia believes because of Josh sweat’s age, production and contract that he’d be valued similarly to Bradley Chubb and Montez sweat

if he actually is then I expect him traded and also expect the eagles to make a pretty big move. If they someone get another 1st or high 2nd out of sweat

Despite the opinion on his value I’d imagine the league knows enough about his knee to be concerned despite his production matching Chubb and Montez 

8 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I wouldn't say that.  Carter, Davis, and Williams are a pretty nice trio to build around.

I like ojomo and tuipulotu as well. The eagles have done pretty well. Maybe sign a kinlaw on a prove it deal as depth but other than that the real concerns are unfortunately now literally everywhere else

corner- Bradberry and slay are both at this point questionmarks

linebacker- outside of Ben vansumeren the cupboard has no ceiling and the floors fallen through 

safety is somewhat ok but they need a real guy back there

and now edge is quickly becoming major hole on the defense

i will say with edge I do wonder if their willingness to trade those 2 guys is because they know their scheme is going to need more OLB edges than hand in the dirt guys. They love fangio. I do wonder if they’re looking to reshape that position to be more of a guy who can drop into coverage, set the edge, and pass rush.  

I still don't believe they intend on trading Reddick unless blown away with 1st rd picks. He fits exactly what Fangio wants in a Pass Rushing OLB.

Sweat on the other hand doesn't. Rumors are rumors whether intentional or not?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Howie was using a "potential" Hassan trade thru the media to drive up the market for Sweat. When teams call, Reddick will cost you this much........., however Sweat on the other hand will only this much .... instead. 👌

3D Chess People. We are not trading both. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I wonder how much they'd factor in Wilkins age since he's going to be 29 in December.

I didn't realize Wilkins was that old tbh. Must've came out of college at 23 or 24 already.

5 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Carter yes. Williams is great in his backup role. Davis is trending towards being a bad 1st round pick and being a one down run stuffer. He ain't it. My point was considering Carter won't need paid for a while, they have cheap DTs and could throw some money towards that position. 

5 hours ago, Last Stand said:

Sheil Kapadia believes because of Josh sweat’s age, production and contract that he’d be valued similarly to Bradley Chubb and Montez sweat

if he actually is then I expect him traded and also expect the eagles to make a pretty big move. If they someone get another 1st or high 2nd out of sweat

Despite the opinion on his value I’d imagine the league knows enough about his knee to be concerned despite his production matching Chubb and Montez 

No way will they get a 2nd for sweat. Whose had only 1 good season. 

It's gonna be a fun day in here when both are traded for less.

Reddick - 2nd Rounder will be highest but I'm saying 3rd and future 4th

Sweat - 3rd Rounder highest - most likely pair of 4s.