2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So with Pollard and Swift signing 3/$24M contracts , $15M type guarantees.

Is that supposed to be a good or bad thing with the Eckler, Henry, Jacobs of the world?

I want NO PART of Saquon at $12M APY. 

I actually think it definitely alters the market in a bad way

pollard is a high mileage guy as well and injury prone 

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I refuse to believe Howie is dumb enough to sign an RB to a multi year deal over $10 mil AAV. I will believe it when I see it(I hope I don't).

Yeah. The $12m+ report sticks out as trying to drum up more from the agent.

Like Saquon, would be interested in what he could do with an actual oline….but will doubt it until it officially happens.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah. The $12m+ report sticks out as trying to drum up more from the agent.

Like Saquon, would be interested in what he could do with an actual oline….but will doubt it until it officially happens.

My thing is his OL sucked, but he’s been pounded into the ground as well. Maybe if he had been traded 2 years ago to the eagles that would’ve been more interesting as his legs and workload would’ve been much different 

now? He’s maybe got 1 to 2 years of juice left

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’d rather throw 18 million a year at Calvin Ridley to be #3 than 12 a year at saquon 

im sure saquon has some juice, but I doubt enough to last the life of his contract

Ridley was fairly invisible the 2nd half of the season,  and that's a lot of money for a #3 in an offense that will top out at 3900 to 4100 passing yards. Ridley would be lucky to get 800 yards as Hurts 4th option. Would not justify that contract. 

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Last Stand said:

My thing is his OL sucked, but he’s been pounded into the ground as well. Maybe if he had been traded 2 years ago to the eagles that would’ve been more interesting as his legs and workload would’ve been much different 

now? He’s maybe got 1 to 2 years of juice left

And maybe it is just a 1 year deal, but doesn’t seem like it with this much juice

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

Yikes 

85 guaranteed for Christian Wilkins? Yeesh

this is where you start to not want the eagles to play in this mess

that is paying a fortune for a career year. 

I bet Maxx Crosby likes this move, if Wilkins brings it next year.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Ridley was fairly invisible the 2nd half of the season,  and that's a lot of money for a #3 in an offense that will top out at 3900 to 4100 passing yards. Ridley would be lucky to get 800 yards as Hurts 4th option. 

It was a joke that I don’t really believe in 12 a year for a running back. I don’t want the eagles to sign Ridley. I want them to draft these offensive positions to get cheaper and younger whilst splurging defensively

the idea of saquon is nice, but the practice of it is concerning. I feel the best case scenario is 2 years of top 10 running back play and I’m not sure that’s worth 12 million 

• Like 2