26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dallas Turner - EDGE - Alabama

27. Arizona Cardinals (from Texans) - Graham Barton - OL - Duke

28. Kansas City Chiefs - Adonai Mitchell - WR - Texas

29. Pittsburgh Steelers (from Bills) - Bo Nix - QB - Oregon

30. Detroit Lions - Kris Jenkins - DL - Michigan

31. San Francisco 49ers - Nate Wiggins - CB - Clemson

32. Baltimore Ravens - Jared Verse - EDGE - Florida State

TRADES

- Cincinnati Bengals trade #18, #49 and a 2025 3rd round pick to the Atlanta Falcons for #8

- New Orleans Saints trade #14 and #45 to the Chicago Bears for #9 and #75

- Houston Texans trade #23, #59 and #86 to the Denver Broncos for #12 and #146

- Buffalo Bills trade #29 and #61 to the Pittsburgh Steelers for #20 and #120

• Like 3

While I get the CB pick I'm not sold on Kool-aid being the guy. 

If we go corner I'd go Dejean because at the very least he can play all 5 spots in the secondary. 

Keon Coleman would be a great choice to give Trevor his big wr he's lacked since Clemson. 

Dallas Turner makes sense as Josh Allen is set as a free agent but it would be idiotic to let him walk.  Still could use an edge 3 and could let the jags mismatch walker inside. 

Jackson powers-johnson and Barton would shore up that interior line where Fortner need improving but so does LG and to an extent RG(for the money we pay scherff he better be an all pro)

Hard to say where the jags go cuz it's so dependent on cuts and signings. 

• Like 2

Love the trade down but the pick itself isn't that great.  CB isn't really that big of a need for us and was actually one of our strongest positions on the team this past year.   I'll give you a good group of positions to choose from for the Falcons to get you started this year.   I'll do them in tiers as legit needs for day 1 starting needs,  starter could use a upgrade but is serviceable, and for depth

Tier 1 - Day 1 mandatory starters
QB
Edge
WR2 - We only have 1 WR on the entire roster now which is London.  Pitts plays WR alot more than TE so he might be WR 2 but not listed as one.

Tier 2 - have a starter thats acceptable but could use a upgrade
SS
WR3
C
RT

Tier 3 -  Need some depth here but starters and 2nd string are very solid or really good already
WR4 / 5
CB - Our starters and both backups are very good already. Could use a #4 or 5 upgrade to replace Hughes and Flowers though.
LB - Really good starting LB's but could use talented depth incase of injury

So with that said based on your draft and how it fell i would take 1 of 4 players for the Falcons  Michael Penix, Jared Verse, Dallas Turner, or Keon Coleman

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

While I get the CB pick I'm not sold on Kool-aid being the guy. 

If we go corner I'd go Dejean because at the very least he can play all 5 spots in the secondary. 

Keon Coleman would be a great choice to give Trevor his big wr he's lacked since Clemson. 

Dallas Turner makes sense as Josh Allen is set as a free agent but it would be idiotic to let him walk.  Still could use an edge 3 and could let the jags mismatch walker inside. 

Jackson powers-johnson and Barton would shore up that interior line where Fortner need improving but so does LG and to an extent RG(for the money we pay scherff he better be an all pro)

Hard to say where the jags go cuz it's so dependent on cuts and signings. 

That works out well because we don't need Dejean so yall are more than welcome to him :)

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

That works out well because we don't need Dejean so yall are more than welcome to him :)

Thing is....DeJean might be listed as a CB, but the guy has versatility to play anywhere on the secondary.

If you guys hire Bill Belichick and get a QB like Kirk Cousins in free agency I think Cooper DeJean and Jer'Zhan Newton scream Belichick's guys...the trade down would probably mean no Newton tho.

16 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I don't see the Bengals trading that far up for a LT.  Unless Fashanu can dominate at RT.  We need too much in the trenches to burn the second rounder at this point.  Maybe after free agency?

Might indeed need to check somethings in free agency to be this aggressive.

But Fashanu has real talent. Could certainly play both tackles spots.

But after so many injuries to Joe Burrow, tho not all are related to bad OL play, I figured Taylor and Tobin would focus the offseason on investing in protecting Burrow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Might indeed need to check somethings in free agency to be this aggressive.

But Fashanu has real talent. Could certainly play both tackles spots.

But after so many injuries to Joe Burrow, tho not all are related to bad OL play, I figured Taylor and Tobin would focus the offseason on investing in protecting Burrow.

I think they definitely address the OL in the draft, but with the way this draft is shaping up, and their need for a starting RT, I think they sit at 18 and wait for Latham, Fuaga and Mims to come to them, while using that second rounder to address DT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Thing is....DeJean might be listed as a CB, but the guy has versatility to play anywhere on the secondary.

If you guys hire Bill Belichick and get a QB like Kirk Cousins in free agency I think Cooper DeJean and Jer'Zhan Newton scream Belichick's guys...the trade down would probably mean no Newton tho.

Exactly why I love Dejean.  

I can feel pretty good with Campbell(I think his injuries hampered his ability last year), Cisco(ball hawking and head hunting s), Antonio Johnson(slot or S) and Dejean. Throw in the jags maybe cut Williams(starting cb) or Jenkins (starting safety) and id be down with it especially if we add a vet guy to push these younger guys. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

You just named the other position i would have zero interest in with newton lol.   We are absolutely LOADED with good DT talent on the team.    RB, DT, and CB are easily our 3 best positions on the entire team. 

Now if you want to put Dejean at SS i might be more into it but im still 1000% not taking a SS in round 1 over much more pressing needs in QB, Edge Rusher, and WR who we legit have day 1 massive needs at and no quality guys  and in some cases no guys at all able to start there.

Edited by FalconFan13

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

You just named the other position i would have zero interest in with newton lol.   We are absolutely LOADED with good DT talent on the team.    RB, DT, and CB are easily our 3 best positions on the entire team. 

Now if you want to put Dejean at SS i might be more into it but im still 1000% not taking a SS in round 1 over much more pressing needs in QB, Edge Rusher, and WR who we legit have day 1 massive needs at and no quality guys  and in some cases no guys at all able to start there.

A Ss that can very likely man up on tes and some WRs