Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Prospects

3 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Why do you say that?

I don't think he's got enough juice as a pass blocker. I also don't love starting a rookie at such an important position. I'd, honestly, want them to sign Brian Allen(or an equivalent vet) for any of this upcoming class of C's. 

10 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I don't think he's got enough juice as a pass blocker. I also don't love starting a rookie at such an important position. I'd, honestly, want them to sign Brian Allen(or an equivalent vet) for any of this upcoming class of C's. 

No one outside JPJ, Frazier, or SVPG should start day one. 

• Like 1

Regarding rookie starting, they're burden would be lessened as LG Isaac S helps call out the fronts. He did it in Philly and least season with the Steelers. I can't say Limmer doesn't understand fronts the same way I can't say or not say that those other Centers that draft pundits claim as the big 3 can be instant starters. Based on what I've seen, there is no difference between the top ranked and day 3 guys. This JPJ, Frazier, and Van Granger overhype s real funny.

• Like 1

Anyone have a chance to look at Washington RT Roger Rosengarten?

Ive heard good things but with the Steelers sending OL coach Meyers to their pro day, I figured I’d ask. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, AFF said:

Ive heard good things but with the Steelers sending OL coach Meyers to their pro day, I figured I’d ask. Thanks.

33rd percentile in arm length for height

39th for hand size

8th for wingspan. 

Lacking in raw strength for rum blocking, will struggle to get push in short yardage, plays with shoulders too far over his toes. Moves well, more of an angle blocker, good hand placement. I’d comp his on field play to Okorafor. 

12 minutes ago, AFF said:

They are covertly scouting Penix. 👹

18 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

They are covertly scouting Penix. 👹

Highly likely, and I am happy, because he may drop and neither of our QBs are signed after this year. They need more draft capital though, to address needs if they pulled the trigger in him. The Steelers just don’t have many players with trade value. Leal will get you nothing. 

1 hour ago, AFF said:

I like Fisher from ND better

• Like 2

7 hours ago, warfelg said:

33rd percentile in arm length for height

39th for hand size

8th for wingspan. 

Lacking in raw strength for rum blocking, will struggle to get push in short yardage, plays with shoulders too far over his toes. Moves well, more of an angle blocker, good hand placement. I’d comp his on field play to Okorafor. 

I was curious since his combine RAS score was pretty good, thanks.