Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Prospects

Jackson Powers-Johnson reps today. Thoughts?Vvvvvvv

Looks good to me, 1 to 1 when the DT has an unrealistic amount of space. Power in the run blocking game is what will separate him, and he has that. He moves well too. Could this be our first rounder? 

• Like 1

I don't like this rep. He overextends too much past his knees. Don't lean into the defender...use those long arms to slow him down and control the rep. If you slow this down, you can see the issues I'm talking of. Reminds me of the RT we benched (name escapes me at the moment).

3 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Fiske is what you all said. Impressive get off.

Him and Verse performance in the ACC championship game against Louisville was one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever watched. 9 tackles, 3 sacks, 4.5 TFL for Fiske alone. 

• Like 1

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Him and Verse performance in the ACC championship game against Louisville was one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever watched. 9 tackles, 3 sacks, 4.5 TFL for Fiske alone. 

He's what they were hyping the Clemson kid to be. It's nice seeing them against other quality players.

Guyton's hands are too wide. Almost uses a catch technique. Allowed Chris Braswell to get into his chest which is a no no. He's lucky Braswell lost his footing or this could have been a flatback. If a defender gets into your chest, you lose all power and control and he can steer you or overpower you. Braswell is a freak and will test extremely well. Too bad we don't need a pass rusher of his caliber.