Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Prospects

10 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Most media guys #1 Center Jackson Powers-Johnson with Mike Tomlin at the Senior Bowl.

“I’ll draft you in round 1 so hard you’ll think you went #1 overall”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, armsteeld said:

It makes sense. Center is a bigger need than Tackle imo.

Pretty even in my book. 1A and 1B. You can't ignore either one. You must upgrade at both. Chuks, Moore, and Mason simply can't be starters in 2024 and you expect improvements. The guards need to get off to a faster start than they did in 2023 as well.

I'm having panic attacks as WVU Center Zach Frazier reminds me so much of Kendrick Green. They're also the same size. Both were wrestlers. Almost identical arm length. Green has a bigger wingspan. Someone talk me down.

15 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

I'm having panic attacks as WVU Center Zach Frazier reminds me so much of Kendrick Green. They're also the same size. Both were wrestlers. Almost identical arm length. Green has a bigger wingspan. Someone talk me down.

Zach stays on his feet and has been playing center. On the field he’s really different.

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Zach stays on his feet and has been playing center. On the field he’s really different.

What about the measurements? I know football is football but can he handle those long armed DT?