Free Agency 2024

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Between Pittman and Evans getting big deals, it might benefit to extend Nico right now, see if something can be done under $20mm/AAV. 

Rumor is that they’re going to sit down and try to hammer out a deal after free agency or the bulk of it

• Like 1

Pollard to TN. RIght now, it's Saquon, Motor, and Josh Jacobs still around at RB. I think Saquon wants Houston, CJ wants Saquon in Houston, Nick does not want Saquon at the $12 million he wants. If he comes down in price to $10 million, it's still a possibility unless we panic and overpay (I can't see NC doing that). Nobody expected Swift to go that fast which threw things off. Henry bought a home in Dallas so I think that's where he ends up (my own speculation). Vikings signing Greenard means they're out on Hunter and WIlkins, two of our big targets. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LORK88 said:

Vikings signing Greenard means they're out on Hunter and WIlkins, two of our big targets. 

Hunter AND Wilkins? Put RB on Zack Moss and Motor? I'd be good with that.

10 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:
12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I dont think that tweet necessarily mean we are out. 

I don’t see Caserios spending 25mil a year on a DT

I think he'd rather pick up Murphy, Newton or Sweat in the early rounds... although jumping up to get Chop Robinson seems like a Caserio move.

Just now, ET80 said:

I think he'd rather pick up Murphy, Newton or Sweat in the early rounds... although jumping up to get Chop Robinson seems like a Caserio move.

Part of the reason we're in on Danielle Hunter is because we feel comfortable with the DTs in the first few rounds of the draft. DEs are hard to draft and tend to go faster so there's a concern the DEs we like will be gone by 23. 

• Like 1