Free Agency 2024

22 hours ago, Kirby Drive said:

He would be part of what Ryans said he wanted to do. Build a dominant front 7. Trade a 2nd and a conditional 2025 4th that can become a 3rd depending on how Brown performs. Then draft P. Wilson at 2-59 and that's the front 7 Ryans is looking for. Draft a guy the best WR you can get at 3-86 (I would trade up if a guy like Pearsall or Legette fell to the bottom of the 2nd even if it meant using a 2025 pick. Then draft a S in the 4th. Caserio did meet with Mustafa at the Sr. Bowl. Guys short but a great player.

Ya, and Brown about to enter into his age 26 season fits the mold too. You could give him 4 years and it not overlay to much with paying CJ and WAJ

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Well there's why we cleared out cap space

Love it, keep adding weapons. Greedy, but I'd like a speedy RB in the draft and the offense is complete. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Two questions I have now. Are Texans done because Simmons is still out there? What happens to Nico?

Diggs will probably rework his deal... there is no guaranteed $$$ left (so Texans could walk with a lost 2nd round pick).

Also, I believe Diggs is signed for the next 4 years @ like $18M - $19M a season (high, not atrocious).

If Nico walks, you probably pick up a 3rd.

This was a master move by Nick.

EDIT: Get me Simmons post haste!

Edited by jch1911