2023 NFC Championship: 3) Detroit Lions @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC?

• Detroit Lions
    • San Francisco 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 11:40 PM

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Niners always rattled Goff that’s what I’m scared of. I hope they run Gibbs to the ground. I wanna see that man like Kellen Winslow sr vs the dolphins. Let’s go lions.. Let’s go.. 

I think a big key to the game will be getting pressure on Goff. His stats under pressure are pretty bad if I remember correctly. Time for the D-line to step up this game. 

41 minutes ago, StatKing said:

He had over 1100 yards and 12 tds this year. I wouldn't call that garbage.

He could have 2k and 20 Tuddies and Rammy will call him garbage, all 9er plays are Garbo in Rammys eyes. One title will do that to you, and only one title

36 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

For what he’s getting paid! That’s garbashhhhhh(Boston accent). 

Well it's definitely not Cooper Kupp's....740 yards and 5 touchdowns at 3 million more per season :P

Expecting a two TD win if Deebo plays. Lions are in the CC due to some seeding luck imo. Could easily argue Packers were #2 and Cowboys #3. Packers were one of the hottest teams in the league, and definitely the #1 offense, in the final 1/3 of the season when all their youngers started to gel. Plus a healthy Aaron Jones truly showed what this team was capable of. And they beat Detroit convincingly last time they played. 

Dallas is a much more complete team than Detroit on paper. 

I think GB/DAL/DET are all razor close, like splitting hairs with one another, but Detroit is 4th for me among the group. 

I think SF wins convincingly here if Deebo plays. 

15 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

He could have 2k and 20 Tuddies and Rammy will call him garbage, all 9er plays are Garbo in Rammys eyes. One title will do that to you, and only one title

I like Brock cuz he’s so Purdy 

• Like 2

Just now, El Ramster said:

Think he had more yards and tds in that one season 🙈 ☺️ than in his career.. 

Yeah, that year was pretty magical. Kupp an all time one year wonder system WR. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Deebo has been got garbage since that flukey year Breh Breh.

Deebo was great this year… 

Shanahan always pick one weapon to be the main focal point, whether it’s CMC, Kittle, Aiyuk, or Deebo (although CMC is always used heavy). The games Shanny chose Deebo, he destroyed. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, that year was pretty magical. Kupp an all time one year wonder system WR. 

It was magical. I’m still hooked up to the copium machine. I think there’s a YouTube video called 3rd and Kupp. I brush my teeth to it and fall asleep to it. I don’t suggest much but you should watch it.