Conference Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Detroit Lions

I will say - I was wondering earlier in the season at the Arizona game whether that underthrow to Aiyuk was some next level stuff, but I think we have clear evidence that when Aiyuk is one on one with a safety, Brock likes his chances. It's a good thing that Aiyuk's a monster.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I think Det is better than KC.

Eh, not sure about that. The Chiefs defense is awesome and they have Mahomes. The Lions skill position players are absolutely stacked but the Chiefs have a very good OL and the true X-factor. We will have to find a way to stop Kelce which is going to be awfully hard to do. 

Our offense needs to put up at least 24 points to win. Can they do that? 

• Like 1

What you saw in the regular season was a farce.

The Kansas City Chiefs are the best playoff team in the NFL and they have owned the 49ers souls.

Let's not get delusional. The best game of our lives may not be enough to beat Patrick Mahomes. 

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Eh, not sure about that. The Chiefs defense is awesome and they have Mahomes. The Lions skill position players are absolutely stacked but the Chiefs have a very good OL and the true X-factor. We will have to find a way to stop Kelce which is going to be awfully hard to do. 

Our offense needs to put up at least 24 points to win. Can they do that? 

Also, can Brock be patient and operate on time and take what's there? He's been really gung-ho since the MVP talk and teams have learned to be more wary down the field. It's taken him until crunch time to get back to the basics and settle in in both playoff games and the Baltimore game. The Chiefs just don't allow many big plays. You've prolly got to earn it. I think the defense will hold the Chiefs to around the 24 you mentioned and the offense has the tools to get there, but young Brock's gotta mature a bit. And having an early lead would help - for both Kyle and Brock.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herodreamer79 said:

At least we know they have it in them to come back. 

I'm worried about our defense though. They cannot do that vs the Chiefs. 

Have Ward follow Rice everywhere. Double kelce and get pressure on Mahomes. They can do it

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

Also, can Brock be patient and operate on time and take what's there? He's been really gung-ho since the MVP talk and teams have learned to be more wary down the field. It's taken him until crunch time to get back to the basics and settle in in both playoff games and the Baltimore game. The Chiefs just don't allow many big plays. You've prolly got to earn it. I think the defense will hold the Chiefs to around the 24 you mentioned and the offense has the tools to get there, but young Brock's gotta mature a bit. And having an early lead would help - for both Kyle and Brock.

Big Deebo game needed. He was a MAN out there and he will need to make some special plays on his own. Snead will likely neutralize Aiyuk so Deebo and Kittle will need to have big games. 

• Like 4

That hold at the end of the 2nd quarter was so huge. 

We haven't played one playoff game being out in front like all our wins this season. But then we just won two games where we showed character and showed we aren't frontrunners. I'll take it lol. 

• Like 3