Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

Definitely exciting. Slowik and Callahan were my top two and just genuinely happy to see us go with a young, offensive guy. Really hope his dad comes with him. Would be a huge first step. Then maybe have a talk with Huggins if Cincy lets him hit the market.

For the first time in a very, very long time, I'm hopeful for this team.

Hope we get to see:

Levis progression

An OLine that can keep Levis from getting killed

A passing game that actually looks like a passing game.

I don't really care if we're "contenders" or not next year, as long as I see those three things next year. Although in our division, achieving those will probably be enough to win the division. lol

Such a big time hire. I'm so excited as others have already said. A clear changing of the guard for our franchise, and it finally feels like we're entering the 21st century as an organization. More of an emphasis on the passing game and playmaker receivers. No more caveman football! We made it out of the dark ages!!

• Like 3

Still some national media believe that Will Levis status next year is up in the air and that they may "cut him" now lol

Or 

That there are big doubts in the building about him?  I know nothing is for sure and never say never. 

Josina isn't plugged in to this team. 

But would go total opposite of any and everything I believe to be true. 

Edited by KingTitan

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Still some national media believe that Will Levis status next year is up in the air and that they may "cut him" now lol

Or 

That there are big doubts in the building about him?  I know nothing is for sure and never say never. 

But would go total opposite of any and everything I believe to be true. 

The only thing that would worry me about Levis is if Callahan literally wanted to trade up to get someone in the top 3. lol

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Big difference. 

We could have a huge turnaround next year with a 1 seed again and the narrative will still be about Vrabel not getting enough time, or whatever. lol

It's gonna be like this until Vrabel gets fired from his next job. 

5 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

The only thing that would worry me about Levis is if Callahan literally wanted to trade up to get someone in the top 3. lol

I think you take this job with the knowledge that you are working with Levis. 

And also feel like I saw where he believed in Levis and listened to the recommendation of Manning. 

And of course the reception from most national media and football fans is that we just made a "blah" hire. 

Respect Brian Callahan but don't see this as a top tier hire. 

Which lets me know it was the right move. Lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And of course the reception from most national media and football fans is that we just made a "blah" hire. 

Respect Brian Callahan but don't see this as a top tier hire. 

Which lets me know it was the right move. Lol 

If any other franchise hired him they'd be lauded as true geniuses and hyped to hell and back for the next 6 months.

We all know how this goes. lol