Raiders expected to hire Tom Telesco as the GM

NYRaider

21 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

But we drafted him to be a RT when everyone knew he didn't have the feet except you i guess, and he failed miserably then tried him at G he still sucked.

Two things here, bro. First, he did play tackle at Bama and also guard. So he was considered versatile and he was very good at both in college. Two, the Raiders always do this for some reason. 

We draft a dude for one position and play him at another all the time. Don't believe me? Look at My Foot Hurts aka Tyree Wilson. Played him at edge then moved him inside lol. 

I still can't figure why we just didn't draft Carter instead.

Edited by PhillyRaider

14 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Joke of a post. The people I talk football with guys like you can only dream about having a conversation with. What I forgot about football you'll never learn.

So.....go talk to them?

Also, holy run-on sentences, Batman.

Here's a free lesson for you:

"What I forgot about football you'll never learn" should be "What I've forgotten about football, you'll never learn."

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

How’d you find this forum? Who sent u 😂

NYRaider sent PhillyRaider.  They have to be related.  I mean the names are somewhat similar.  I assume they're friends/family.

• Like 1

Look at y'all. Y'all disgraceful. You can't argue with me on football points so y'all resort to childish games. Y'all even brought NYRaider into it and he has nothing to do with it.

Aren't y'all ashamed? 

RonJon thanks for the grammar correction I'll try to be better next time but your posts are still wrong and stupid and you're still ignorant lol.

1 minute ago, PhillyRaider said:

Look at y'all. Y'all disgraceful. You can't argue with me on football points so y'all resort to childish games. Y'all even brought NYRaider into it and he has nothing to do with it.

Aren't y'all ashamed? 

RonJon thanks for the grammar correction I'll try to be better next time but your posts are still wrong and stupid and you're still ignorant lol.

Oh the beautiful irony....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jerry said:

NYRaider sent PhillyRaider.  They have to be related.  I mean the names are somewhat similar.  I assume they're friends/family.

Ny at least has a somewhat comedic undertone to some of his trolling/banter. Lol with this guy its just bad takes and bad energy. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Ny at least has a somewhat comedic undertone to some of his trolling/banter. Lol with this guy its just bad takes and bad energy. 

Maybe it's his younger brother?  I'm not saying they're the same guy, just closely related in some way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Oh the beautiful irony....

What irony bruh? Show me one time that I resorted to the childish nonsense you and other have? In fact, post the post where I ever exhibited this kind of retarded behavior. Go ahead I'll wait. 

2 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

What irony bruh? Show me one time that I resorted to the childish nonsense you and other have? In fact, post the post where I ever exhibited this kind of retarded behavior. Go ahead I'll wait. 

The irony of you saying you'll try to have better grammar in a sentence replete with grammatical errors.....bruh. 

You should probably stop hanging out at Kensington and Somerset. It's not good for the spirit. 

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

The irony of you saying you'll try to have better grammar in a sentence replete with grammatical errors.....bruh. 

You should probably stop hanging out at Kensington and Somerset. It's not good for the spirit. 

Do you have a football related point to make? No? I didn't think so. Again, your posts are stupid, wrong, and ignorant. 

If you can't rebuttal my argument, then be on your way. I'm done with you.

1 minute ago, PhillyRaider said:

Do you have a football related point to make? No? I didn't think so. Again, your posts are stupid, wrong, and ignorant. 

If you can't rebuttal my argument, then be on your way. I'm done with you.

Mmmk, here's a football related post:

Your take on Leatherwood is point blank wrong. Period. End of discussion. Nobody on this planet in their right state of mind and with any sense saw him as a top tier pro prospect. Using his college accolades is the same as saying Troy Smith was highly regarded because he won the Heisman. He wasn't. 

Byeeeeeeee. 🙋🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Mmmk, here's a football related post:

Your take on Leatherwood is point blank wrong. Period. End of discussion. Nobody on this planet in their right state of mind and with any sense saw him as a top tier pro prospect. Using his college accolades is the same as saying Troy Smith was highly regarded because he won the Heisman. He wasn't. 

Byeeeeeeee. 🙋🏼‍♂️

LOL dead wrong. He was rated as a top 3 prospect in regards to offensive linemen by pro scouts. The draft reflected that. If you think you know more than Mayock or his scouts or other pro scouts then you're quite delusional.