2024 Free Agency Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Not free agency, but Tyreek said he’s looking for a new deal. That “I’m gonna retire when this contract is up” probably made a tiny bit more sense between the market went up 150%. 

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So enticing options in the secondary still out there in Justin Simmons, Stephon Gilmore, Steven Nelson, Xavien Howard.

He announced his retirement, although I’m sure he could be convinced with the right offer.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Rumor I've seen is 5 years for $280M

I think it's a good bet for both of he's highest by aav but gets less guaranteed due to the limited sample

6 minutes ago, Soko said:

JL highest paid would be pretty wild right now, won’t lie.

I hope it’s Tua.

don't think it's tua. I thought I read that Miami had a pretty hard line with tua in negotiations and Fowler reported yesterday that the two didn't seem close right now

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

don't think it's tua. I thought I read that Miami had a pretty hard line with tua in negotiations and Fowler reported yesterday that the two didn't seem close right now

Well, bullocks. Only leaves Love or Dak then. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yikes. Man, Jordan Love being the highest paid QB in the NFL sure doesn't feel right.

I mean he was a Top 5 guy statistically last year. Sure, he should do it for two year, no doubt… but it’s not his fault the Packers made him ride the bench for three years. That’s on the Packers.