16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Caleb Williams will be elite

He could be.

For me, if I had to choose between these options:

• Williams at 1 with a humungous trade
  • Daniels at 3 with a huge trade up
  • McCarthy at 13 or with a small trade up
  • Penix at end of 1st or early 2nd

I'm probably going McCarthy 1st option, then Penix and turning down the huge trade ups. I'm not very confident in any of them if I'm being honest!

• Like 1

Just now, Darbsk said:

He could be.

For me, if I had to choose between these options:

• Williams at 1 with a humungous trade
  • Daniels at 3 with a huge trade up
  • McCarthy at 13 or with a small trade up
  • Penix at end of 1st or early 2nd

I'm probably going McCarthy 1st option, then Penix and turning down the huge trade ups. I'm not very confident in any of them if I'm being honest!

You're definitely going to have to trade up for Williams, Maye, Daniels or McCarthy. I think the first 3 are the first three picks and McCarthy ends up going in the top 10, just way too many QB needy teams out there.

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

In other news. The sky is blue. 

The way you go about making your arguments is like you assume people here don't know something as basic as an Elite QB is the most important person on the field. Everyone knows that. It doesn't detract from the fact that an elite DPOTY candidate Edge Rusher is arguably the second most important position on the field. 

If we could Trade Max for an elite QB I'd get it. But to trade Max for a draft pick and a chance at an elite QB that has more probability of busting than becoming HOF worthy seems borderline crazy. 

Culture change

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You're definitely going to have to trade up for Williams, Maye, Daniels or McCarthy. I think the first 3 are the first three picks and McCarthy ends up going in the top 10, just way too many QB needy teams out there.

Yeah, I think you're right. In another year, maybe they're much more spread out and a true reflection of their abilities and potential but with the QB needy teams seeming to be at an all time peak it's not a great year to be trying to trade. 

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I’ve never trolled. I’ll teach you about the modern NFL. Where you need a good coach, elite QB, good front office, and good player caller to succeed. Which we have none of. 

That part about you never trolling...followed up by a comment that is textbook definition of trolling. Please calm down the trolling posts. 

Btw. Trolling is considered posts designed to incite other members. You've been especially combative recently and should probably stick to talking about football facts, not about what you're going to do to other posters

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Culture change

I was talking about Trading Max for a draft pick in reference to the specific thing you had been mentioning previously........ and you reply with Sapp's comment on what AP said about Mahomes?  I don't know what this twitter post has anything to do about anything? I'm so confused. 

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Yeah, I think you're right. In another year, maybe they're much more spread out and a true reflection of their abilities and potential but with the QB needy teams seeming to be at an all time peak it's not a great year to be trying to trade. 

Getting a franchise QB or one with the potential to be one typically gives you more job security as well.

• Like 1

That part about you never trolling...followed up by a comment that is textbook definition of trolling. Please calm down the trolling posts. 

Btw. Trolling is considered posts designed to incite other members. You've been especially combative recently and should probably stick to talking about football facts, not about what you're going to do to other posters

He said he came from the old era, I was just trying to help him

I was talking about Trading Max for a draft pick in reference to the specific thing you had been mentioning previously........ and you reply with Sapp's comment on what AP said about Mahomes?  I don't know what this twitter post has anything to do about anything? I'm so confused. 

I just had to point it out to you after you praised him for changing the culture and he has been on a media tour talking about how great he is for beating a bunch of backups and how he has the recipe to beat Mahomes despite them scoring 31 unanswered in Vegas against him, lol.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I just had to point it out to you after you praised him for changing the culture and he has been on a media tour talking about how great he is for beating a bunch of backups and how he has the recipe to beat Mahomes despite them scoring 31 unanswered in Vegas against him, lol.

What’s funny is that this happened first and then AP and co adjusted and beat up Mahomes the next time they played them. That’s a good recipe to me.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

What’s funny is that this happened first and then AP and co adjusted and beat up Mahomes the next time they played them. That’s a good recipe to me.

It's a half-baked recipe.  Literally.  You want to beat Mahomes consistently, keep creating turnovers and actually put-up points on offense.  No way can we rely on the defense scoring 2 TDs every time we play against KC.  Him saying he developed the recipe is hilarious.  I mean I'm glad he's feeling himself, but he really needs to grab a slice of humble pie before Mahomes and KC hands it to him.

56 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Scoring 2 defensive TD while the offensive absolutely flops is a consistent recipe?

18 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It's a half-baked recipe.  Literally.  You want to beat Mahomes consistently, keep creating turnovers and actually put-up points on offense.  No way can we rely on the defense scoring 2 TDs every time we play against KC.  Him saying he developed the recipe is hilarious.  I mean I'm glad he's feeling himself, but he really needs to grab a slice of humble pie before Mahomes and KC hands it to him.

I think the recipe he’s mentioned is all about pressuring Mahomes. I don’t think it has to do with the offense.

But of course, the offense has to improve in order to compete next year. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Pretty sure the recipe is pressure Mahomes and make sure to rough him around. That’s what the Bucs did in the superbowl.

So we had the recipe but the 49ers, Bills, Ravens, and Dolphins couldn't emulate it, it was just a bad game for them, I'll bet anything they spank us twice next year.