Around The League

Jerry

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We really could've had Daniels and won all those games for no reason

We’ll never learn. Winning meaningless games is a losing mentality if you don’t have your QBOTF. Crybaby fans: Must try to win every game, PRIDE!!! Shove your pride right up your ***. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lol at those who weren't a fan of him. Dude is going to be a top tier QB sooner rather than later. Elite deep ball + elite mobility/scrambling? Yes please.

He seems to have pretty good accuracy in the short and intermediate areas of the field, too, which impressed me. 

Not just a big play or nothing guy like Anthony Richardson is atm. Daniels looks to be a guy who can get the big plays and lead long sustained drives. 

Still not sure his frame will hold up, but damn he looks good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He seems to have pretty good accuracy in the short and intermediate areas of the field, too, which impressed me. 

Not just a big play or nothing guy like Anthony Richardson is atm. Daniels looks to be a guy who can get the big plays and lead long sustained drives. 

Still not sure his frame will hold up, but damn he looks good.

At least he has somewhat learned to slide (Or is at least willing to now). He still takes hits which would scare me as a Washington fan but I don't think I'd take many young QBs over him on a rebuilding team.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Jayden Daniels is the truth. Holy f’n s***. A dual threat QB who can actually pass and isn’t total dog **** throwing the ball like Lamar, Hurts, Vick, etc.

If Jayden Daniels' body holds up, he's going to be special once the offense takes shape and rounds into form. 

46 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I turned the Jags game off after the first quarter but it’s looking more and more like @ronjon1990 was right about Trevor Lawrence.

yikes and they already paid him, too.

Paying him was stupid. Buying into ESPN narratives about someone being amazing and refusing to objectively evaluate them is never a good idea. 

Want to be underwhelmed? Take the guy ESPN props up years in advance as the golden child. Tale as old as time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I don’t think you realize how bad we got embarrassed by a really bad team. At home. Inexcusable. 

I don’t think you realize we have no depth a few injuries and we’re toast. If maxx is out it’s over. We have a guy named Snowden starting dropping into coverage. We have no oline 

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I don’t think you realize we have no depth a few injuries and we’re toast. If maxx is out it’s over. We have a guy named Snowden starting dropping into coverage. We have no oline 

So you can admit the D sucked? Even tho the O also sucked right?

normally you just give them a pass, even though teams score opening drive TDs, it was the Os fault for 3 and outs.. what changed?

50 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Paying him was stupid. Buying into ESPN narratives about someone being amazing and refusing to objectively evaluate them is never a good idea. 

Want to be underwhelmed? Take the guy ESPN props up years in advance as the golden child. Tale as old as time. 

Tony Khan is an idiot. He runs a wrestling company 2nd rate that is known for overpaying 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I turned the Jags game off after the first quarter but it’s looking more and more like @ronjon1990 was right about Trevor Lawrence.

yikes and they already paid him, too.

TL is not the generational QB they made him out to be. However, I think if you put him with a QB guru coach he would be better. Wouldn’t doubt Mcvay , Leflaur, OConnell could make him better than what Peterson is doing. TL growth got stunted by Urban Meyer and Darell Bevell

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

So you can admit the D sucked? Even tho the O also sucked right?

normally you just give them a pass, even though teams score opening drive TDs, it was the Os fault for 3 and outs.. what changed?

This team is built on the defense playing top 10 good. We’re missing 2 starters and our best player can barely run. Yea we looked like crap any defense missing key guys like us would look like that.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Look at Kingsbury all over Daniels lol he made the smartest move of the offseason to ditch AP and Minshew/AOC and get to work with a guy like Daniels. He might just parlay that into another HC gig if JD has a ROY type season. 

Maybe once he found out we couldn’t get daniels kliff switched up