2024 Dallas Cowboys Offseason Tracker

MaddHatter

1 hour ago, D82 said:

It's almost like waiting to extend your star players isn't a smart decision. Who'd have thought?

I mean it’s almost as if this front office is completely clueless, like 10 year olds are running this organization. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

I mean it’s almost as if this front office is completely clueless, like 10 year olds are running this organization. 

Why I gave up supporting the team. It's never going to get better with Stephen and Jerry at the helm. 

A record deal: the Vikings and three-time Pro-Bowl WR Justin Jefferson reached agreement on a four-year, $140 million contract extension that includes $110 million guaranteed and makes him not only the highest-paid WR in NFL history, but the highest-paid non-QB in NFL history, sources tell ESPN.

Jefferson’s deal includes $88.743 million due at signing, the highest non-QB guarantee at signing in NFL history. And it resets the WR market.

WME Football negotiated and confirmed the deal.

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1797619132021494271?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

$35 mil per year 😳😳 

CeeDee’s eyes are getting bigger and bigger as every day passes!! Holy ish

4 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

A record deal: the Vikings and three-time Pro-Bowl WR Justin Jefferson reached agreement on a four-year, $140 million contract extension that includes $110 million guaranteed and makes him not only the highest-paid WR in NFL history, but the highest-paid non-QB in NFL history, sources tell ESPN.

Jefferson’s deal includes $88.743 million due at signing, the highest non-QB guarantee at signing in NFL history. And it resets the WR market.

WME Football negotiated and confirmed the deal.

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1797619132021494271?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

$35 mil per year 😳😳 

CeeDee’s eyes are getting bigger and bigger as every day passes!! Holy ish

Doubtful CD gets more but we shall see 🤷‍♂️

Minnesota chose Jefferson and a rookie qb over re-signing cousins.  Simple math… you can’t keep both.  We’re going to have to make the same decision between Dak and CD.  We can at least trade CD… I’m not sure ANY wr is worth that much money.  

• 2 weeks later...