2024 Dallas Cowboys Offseason Tracker

MaddHatter

10 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Given the angst over all the “talent” we lost this offseason, our forum should be downright giddy. Jones is for sure in the same tier as a bunch of the players who left.

The athleticism and career trajectory parallels Laurent Robinson extremely closely. I would not be shocked if we signed Jones and he more or less replicates 2011 Robinson. Worst case, he’s a quality depth piece.

On 5/10/2024 at 3:48 PM, textaz03 said:

Free agent WR Zay Jones is signing with the #AZCardinals, per me and @TomPelissero. Another veteran option for Arizona, as Jones — who also visited the #Titans, #Chiefs and #Cowboys — lands.

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1789014513146036336?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

Cowboys probably offered Vet minimum 

Bummer. WR3 was probably the biggest area where opportunities to upgrade were available at solid prices and it’s looking like we’re going to miss out.

I hope Jalen Tolbert is ready.

Respect to you guys all here, and I have to resist the urge to meme with the low hanging fruit of "all in"

But on the real, what is your take behind the current MO. What's the rationale and explanation? Also why do you guys think your key players haven't been extended yet? I would think the Joneses would have learned from Dak's first go round.