Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Alright @TheKillerNacho... one more suggestion to right what I feel is a wrong, then I'll shut my mouth (about this topic, not in general).

Should rackcs want, he should be allowed to swap Dan Quinn with an available player that was dropped from that roster after keepers went in place. Nothing crazy or unreasonable, but makes the keeper decisions seem far less absurd.

While Mac is still the actual owner I think this is a hard no.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Alright @TheKillerNacho... one more suggestion to right what I feel is a wrong, then I'll shut my mouth (about this topic, not in general).

Should rackcs want, he should be allowed to swap Dan Quinn with an available player that was dropped from that roster after keepers went in place. Nothing crazy or unreasonable, but makes the keeper decisions seem far less absurd.

if that player is 1 tag sure

• Like 1

Just now, LAOJoe said:

While Mac is still the actual owner I think this is a hard no.

he's not unless he returns, offers some sort of reasonable explanation for ghosting for two weeks, and rackcs opts to step down

• Like 4

Just now, Malfatron said:

I will draft Dan Quinn and trade him back to mac for a tag if need be

I was thinking in lines of respecting the actual owner's wishes but with his lack of respect I'm not opposed to what Nacho just said.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Toucan is having a very good draft. Didn't like Wilkins pick but has been destroying my BB since. Wanted Kyren, although I did not expect to get him if I passed at 1.08.

He's definitely been planning to compete this year. I can't wait for this draft to be over just so I can do the Power Rankings.

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This league is trial by fire. I remember my 1st year I was swindled into trading Jalen Ramsey for Andy Dalton. Live and learn. Not to mention a new owner/racks having an awful team before a rookie draft isn't the worst thing in the world.

We absolutely need to stop dictating what other owners are doing or what we perceive they should do. Everyone has different mindsets and opinions on how they want to build their team and sometimes you make mistakes when doing so.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

We absolutely need to stop dictating what other owners are doing or what we perceive they should do. Everyone has different mindsets and opinions on how they want to build their team and sometimes you make mistakes when doing so.

Mac being an exception. If he was just stubbornly refusing while being active it would be different.

• Like 1

Just now, Scalamania said:

Agreed. Nobody has this league figured out, thatā€™s the beauty of it.

Ā 

I do think good guy owners like TL are valuable to help new owners get a feel for consensus value and what to expect, but there absolutely shouldnā€™t be rules or exceptions.

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

... unless that owner sets absurd keepers a week before the deadline and completely disappears, just to have that roster handed to someone else. That's a pretty obvious time to step in and try to make things make sense for the new owner.