Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

before anyone tries to read into anything: I havent even compiled the player attributes yet from 2023 because of how much of a procrastinator i am.

looking at his stats on pfr, he had a much better season than i thought he did lol

I hope this sets your mind at ease @Scalamania

Just now, Malfatron said:

I hope this sets your mind at ease @Scalamania

Ehhh my main issue isn’t w Nacho.

We collectively as a league have to stop dictating what people are doing with their teams. I will stand firm on the fact the if nobody brought up Dan Quinn then Nacho would’ve never let that swap happen. Let owners do as the please, whether new or old, let them learn the way we all did. 

We need to go back to letting people do what they want with their teams and adhering to the dealines provided. 

• Like 1

Guy put up with me asking a million dumb questions and trying to start Geno at RB and KR during my first year. I mean I was trying but then I went full tank at about the halfway point.

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

Guy put up with me asking a million dumb questions and trying to start Geno at RB and KR during my first year. I mean I was trying but then I went full tank at about the halfway point.

And you dint think to start him at qb?

Edit 

Who was your mentor....stevie wonder!!!

Edited by Malfatron