Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

6 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Is this the first time he was drafted in a few seasons? I think I remember looking at him late last year and passing lol. We have no clue how he'll be but he shouldn't be bad now.

Yeah, just one season of elite play and the previous two of decent production. I doubt he'll be an elite sim player in 27/28, but should be a lock to be a keeper moving forward.

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, just one season of elite play and the previous two of decent production. I doubt he'll be an elite sim player in 27/28, but should be a lock to be a keeper moving forward.

Ya. I'm clearly not in the business of looking for possible keepers this draft. Harold Landry was the one but I've got enough on my team that I'm not looking for any more long-term keepers over players for these next 2 seasons.

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meanwhile, other owners waiting for Rammy to make an offer:

Bored Wait GIF by FirstAndMonday

You’re a coward. Ask your wife if she wants to see me a real man. I’ll bet I’ll make her feel things she hasn’t felt in 20+ years. Your wife is dead inside and it’s your fault. Call Me. 🤙 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

You’re a coward. Ask your wife if she wants to see me a real man. I’ll bet I’ll make her feel things she hasn’t felt in 20+ years. Your wife is dead inside and it’s your fault. Call Me. 🤙 

Wow Omg GIF - Wow Omg Surprised - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny gif, Cool  gifs, Gif

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Wow Omg GIF - Wow Omg Surprised - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny gif, Cool  gifs, Gif

lol I’m kidding btw… I’m a broken man. Ima be real with you I thought it was the trash troll scoundrel.. I legit shot first, second and third!

Edited by El Ramster

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

lol I’m kidding btw… I’m a broken man. Ima be real with you I thought it was the trash troll scoundrel.. I legit shot first, second and third!

I honestly thought it was hilarious, and, truthfully, couldn't have cared less. I'm here for the banter. (Clearly not here to draft, as I do not have draft picks.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Well this checks out with your cognitive ability