Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - All-Star Bowl XXIV Posted)

GG @RuskieTitan Interesting game.

Spoiler

Damn it Wolves! Screw my tiebreakers. We could have both clinched and now we gotta take care of business next week. Let's go Burlington and Butte! Either way, if I make it I gotta play one of these last 2 teams in the first round. Woof.

For your All Stars consideration. Never to early to campaign. Let us crush the Cheesy's this year.

Quarterback:
Jared Goff [15 GS]: 326/518 (62.93%, 95.97 Rating) for 3,912 yards, 28 touchdowns, 10 interceptions. 22 carries for 27 yards (1.23 YPC, 9 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 3 fumbles.

Running Back: Honestly for RB 2 because McCaffery will win RB1
Derrick Henry [15 GS]: 265 carries for 1,202 yards (4.54 YPC, 25 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 1 fumble. 24 receptions for 325 yards (13.54 YPR, 40 LNG), 3 touchdowns, 3 drops.

Fullback: He's no Jack Doyle but I like his Moxie.
Jonnu Smith [13 GS]: 23 carries for 125 yards (5.43 YPC, 16 LNG), 0 touchdowns. 9 receptions for 82 yards (9.11 YPR, 40 LNG), 2 touchdowns, 1 drop. 16 pancakes.

Wide Receivers: I'd go to war with any of these guys.
Chris Godwin [15 GS]: 77 receptions for 846 yards (10.99 YPR, 24 LNG), 6 touchdowns, 2 drops.
Gabriel Davis [15 GS]: 68 receptions for 825 yards (12.13 YPR, 27 LNG), 7 touchdowns, 5 drops, 1 fumble.
Odell Beckham Jr. [15 GS]: 59 receptions for 809 yards (13.71 YPR, 27 LNG), 4 touchdowns, 1 drop, 1 fumble.

Offensive Line: The real MVPs of the team.
Kolton Miller [15 GS]: 20 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 9 stuffs allowed.
Brandon Scherff [15 GS]: 20 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 8 stuffs allowed.
Frank Ragnow [15 GS]: 28 pancakes, 7 sacks allowed, 10 stuffs allowed.
Shaq Mason [15 GS]: 33 pancakes, 8 sacks allowed, 6 stuffs allowed.

Defensive Line: I think we are in a 4-3 this year so I picked 2 DT
Chase Young [15 GS]: 61 tackles (13 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.
Javon Hargrave [15 GS]: 52 tackles (10 stuffs), 1 coverage, 4 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 2 recoveries.

DE Maxx Crosby [15 GS]: 73 tackles (6 stuffs), 9 coverages, 8 sacks, 2 forced fumbles.

Linebackers: Jones for MLB and Smith for OLB
Ernest Jones [15 GS]: 87 tackles (9 stuffs), 6 coverages, 3 sacks, 4 forced fumbles.
Roquan Smith [15 GS]: 82 tackles (8 stuffs), 8 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.

Cornerbacks: Ward is my Def MVP but it could be any of several players
Charvarius Ward [15 GS]: 58 tackles (2 stuffs), 57 coverages, 1 sack, 2 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Asante Samuel Jr. [15 GS]: 58 tackles (1 stuff), 47 coverages, 2 interceptions, 1 touchdown.

Safeties: Best in the business.
Tyrann Mathieu [15 GS]: 93 tackles (1 stuff), 20 coverages, 1 sack, 3 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 1 touchdown.
Budda Baker [15 GS]: 92 tackles (3 stuffs), 9 coverages, 2 sacks, 1 interception, 1 recovery, 1 touchdown.

5 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

GG @RuskieTitan Interesting game.

Reveal hidden contents

Damn it Wolves! Screw my tiebreakers. We could have both clinched and now we gotta take care of business next week. Let's go Burlington and Butte! Either way, if I make it I gotta play one of these last 2 teams in the first round. Woof.

Gg, got in too deep a hole.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Kingram said:

This is honestly a joke. There is no reason for my team to be this bad. 

Cousins straight-up Daked:

Kirk Cousins: 19/37 (51.35%, 76.63 Rating) for 222 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.
Dak Prescott: 18/37 (48.65%, 75.17 Rating) for 229 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.

It's a miserable experience to sit through.

(Lucky for you, you have Wattsville Week 16, which is a guaranteed win. That'll get you into the playoffs.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

OK so ive been feeling a bit under the weather and after thinking about it, I have no idea how I'm going to sim Week 16 by tomorrow. Thusly, I'm going to make these changes to the schedule:

• Week 16 is being moved to Monday, May 13th.
  • Divisional Playoffs are being moved to Wednesday, May 15th.
  • The rest of the season will go on as scheduled (Conference Championships on Friday, All-Star Bowl on Monday, and Taco Bowl on Tuesday).

I'd still appreciate your Week 16 sliders by EOD today...thanks!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kingram said:

This is honestly a joke. There is no reason for my team to be this bad. 

Zero wins vs a team with a winning record. It might be none vs a tied record. And because of Burlington you just have to Beat Wattsville to make it... or you can lose and still make the playoffs.

Honestly, I'm surprised after last season. Heck how are you so consistent? You've beaten all the teams you are expected to beat with that record. lost to all the teams you should have lost to if you were average and split vs the one team that may finish at .500.

Now watch said consistency disappear and you make a big playoff run.

Edited by LAOJoe

I was looking at FBs for All-Star. There are 2 clear top ones in the Cheesy IMO but the last week will likely decide my 3rd name who will never make the game anyways lol.

7 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I was looking at FBs for All-Star. There are 2 clear top ones in the Cheesy IMO but the last week will likely decide my 3rd name who will never make the game anyways lol.

Bear in mind, some players currently at FB spent time at RB. But I guess whether to account for that is up to each voter

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Bear in mind, some players currently at FB spent time at RB. But I guess whether to account for that is up to each voter

Maybe in the other conference. In Cheesy it's essentially all FB time.

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - All-Star Bowl XXIV Posted)