Where does Favre rank now?

He is still right there.  Honestly, he's probably becoming pretty underrated as time has went on, due to his off field antics and the jokes about his late career and interceptions.  He was fantastic when he was at the top of his game in the mid 90's, when he and Holmgren were tearing the league up. Felt unbeatable, as a Niner's fan.  Lead the league in td passes for 3 straight years and won 3 consecutive MVPs, with the two Superbowl appearances. 

It would be hard to put him in the top 5, but if you don't have him in the top 10, he should at least be on the shortlist of guys you're considering when you cut to 10.  I'd have to dig in more, but off the top of my head, he'd be in my top 10.  If you're old enough to have witnessed his entire career, and not just the end, I'd imagine you'd hold him in pretty high regard, as just a player.  If you're younger, or someone who doesn't separate person from player, you probably don't have much trouble keeping him out of your top 10.  He's become very polarizing, but he had a historically dominant stretch and seemed untouchable there for a minute.  

• Like 1