2024 Offseason Tracker

General Tso

Just now, Louis Friend said:

1 year $14.5 million

Compensation update: The #Lions are trading the second of their third-round picks this year for Carlton Davis, plus a 2024 sixth-round pick and 2025 sixth-round pick.

I would imagine they'll extend him if they traded for him.

Just now, Louis Friend said:

1 year $14.5 million

Compensation update: The #Lions are trading the second of their third-round picks this year for Carlton Davis, plus a 2024 sixth-round pick and 2025 sixth-round pick.

Eh.. I'm kind of whelmed here. 

We have to either extend him or we're spending another draft resource on his replacement this year.

17 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Eh.. I'm kind of whelmed here. 

We have to either extend him or we're spending another draft resource on his replacement this year.

But it’s a 3rd this year for a 1 year rental of a CB who could help plus a late rd pick next year and the year after. I don’t hate it. I don’t think it precludes us from making another move at the position. 

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

But it’s a 3rd this year for a 1 year rental of a CB who could help plus a late rd pick next year and the year after. I don’t hate it. I don’t think it precludes us from making another move at the position. 

I don't think it's going to be Sneed anymore though.

Maybe Stephon Gilmore if he's willing to be cheap.

16 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Another good thing is that this keeps us from being "locked in" on anything in the draft. We can really go in any direction. Davis, Sutton, Moseley is definitely an upgrade over what we played with last year.

Yes I like that it opens up draft

i I think it smells like a draft day trade back too