Super Bowl Hangover Mock Draft - 1st round - With Trades

BowserBroncos

I like Quinyon a lot but idk if I'd like giving up one of our 2's to move up like that. That's a big time pick to give up imo for a team that needs to get younger at a lot of spots. Sit tight and take another corner at 22, there's enough ones that I like.

Super appreciate you giving details on the trades instead of "This trade was made." I think both Bears trades are realistic and reasonable. That said, CW at #1 is good and expected. With both Nabers and Odunze on the board at #9 - one of those has to be the pick. Assuming they're both gone though, a DE would be the next logical pick. I could see us jumping back into the first for a certain player, but if we grab on of the other WRs, than Wilson doesn't make sense (i also think he could be available in the 2nd).  Chop Robinson, Graham Barton, Zach Frazier, Kam Kitchens, Fautanu are guys that are available still at #30 that would be good picks if we went WR a #9. if you kept Verse at #9, i think Keon Coleman/AD Mitchell/Xavier Worthy/Troy Franklin/Polk might be a better pick than Wilson, who i think is more in the Corley/Legette/McMillan/Tez tier of WRs

• Like 1