***SPOILERS*** Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi SPOILER Thread

Deadpulse

Rian Johnson also said he tried fitting the Knights of Ren into the movie but could not find a place for them that didn't "waste" them. He thought about using them instead of the guards in the throne scene but ultimately thought that was supremely wasteful. 

On 1/18/2018 at 8:26 AM, Deadpulse said:

Rian Johnson also said he tried fitting the Knights of Ren into the movie but could not find a place for them that didn't "waste" them. He thought about using them instead of the guards in the throne scene but ultimately thought that was supremely wasteful. 

Speaking of Supreme being wasteful.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 8:32 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

Abrams just said that all of you complaining about the movie are threatened by powerful women.  You're all sexist.  lol.  Sexists. 

Idk about sexist but I am pretty sexy 

7 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Instead he was this coward who basically wanted to put her down on the force instead of knowing it could help .

Luke was never a coward in The Last Jedi, and if you saw it that way, that's on you.  He had lost faith and confidence; he never turned into a coward. 

27 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Luke was never a coward in The Last Jedi, and if you saw it that way, that's on you.  He had lost faith and confidence; he never turned into a coward. 

He really was ... instead of helping out he just exiled him self ?. They wasted potential scenes that could of been amazing . 

Just now, Dashing202 said:

He really was ... instead of helping with the way he hid him self .he also got afraid of Kylo Ren force potential . Awful movie of what Luke could of done . They should of shown like sky walker using the force etc showing how dominate he was .

rather have see luke evil than what ever I saw 

I can't even respond. 

8 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I can't even respond. 

It'd made things interesting . He would of been obssed making sure the Jedi and sith are no more . 

He realized he caused to much problem and understands he needs to go his limits to make sure evil is gone .

instead they made him a coward 

idk how you don't see it that way lol he basically didn't want to train Ren because of her powers . 

Archived