Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Aiyuk trade was my first thought as well. I hate all this cryptic bologna!

It says  that 9er fans would be pumped. If Aiyuk is traded I wouldn’t be pumped at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't imagine that would make people happy either lol. 

So that one doesn't pass the sniff test. But the other one is in line with what silver may be hinting at 

1 minute ago, 9erFreak77 said:

It says  that 9er fans would be pumped. If Aiyuk is traded I wouldn’t be pumped at all.

Fair points. I was more referring to the draft capital thing. Honestly at this point idk what it could be.

Who do we have on our team beside Aiyuk that could get us major draft capital? I mean outside of Bosa and Warner, who aren’t going anywhere. 

Wouldn’t it be kind of weird if the day the teams social announced Deebo’s jersey number change they shipped him out of town? lol 

• Like 2

Perhaps they are just saying we may be filling a big need so we don’t have to force anything in the draft. lol who knows. I’ll just be over here being my usual patient self.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I think it’s either J. Bosa or Mack. They want another rotational guy. I’m leaning towards Bosa

Maybe it’s that we’re going to be able to trade AA instead of outright release him?

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

Maybe it’s that we’re going to be able to trade AA instead of outright release him?

I really hope it’s that I bought a jackpot winning lotto ticket tonight. That’d really make my day. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I think it’s either J. Bosa or Mack. They want another rotational guy. I’m leaning towards Bosa

Bosa's Mom is advocating for Joey to come to SF lol

Wild that Joey is already this year 29 though

8 minutes ago, GW21 said:

We would only get $2M in cap savings this season in that case, no?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, struby3 said:

We would only get $2M in cap savings this season in that case, no?

Yeah you’re right. There is no post 6/1 trade designation that I can find.

Wouldn’t mind going after Tyler Boyd. He’s always been a reliable receiver or maybe another gadget - Curtis Samuel

I imagine we will get another depth piece and another vet TE maybe Marcedes Lewis 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Budda Baker is a FA? What's his market look like?

Harrison Bryant and Jamal Agnew (returner) are guys I'd go after too

I think Baker is a free agent next year

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I think Baker is a free agent next year

Yep I just saw that they did sign him through 24, but for some reason spotrac has him on the list of UFAs. Or I sorted it wrong 😂