Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

"upto" $6 million so probably like 2/4. We could have easily matched that unless 1 or both parties wanted to move on. Too bad, he was a good returner/depth

Lol no he wasnt. 

Ray Ray was a bad WR and he cost us the SB by trying to be a hero. Chris Conely was a better WR than he was. He was a bottom tier PR.

I am glad he is gone. 

Give me Harty! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Have we officially signed Floyd yet? I haven’t seen we have at all.

They have not. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Forge said:
28 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Have we officially signed Floyd yet? I haven’t seen we have at all.

They have not. 

I take that as we do not have the cap space. Or maybe Floyd is out of town or something. It is spring break I believe. He has two kids. 

I am not worried about it. He tweeted something about how 49ers fans would love him. He is connected to Staley. I think it is largely a done deal. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

I take that as we do not have the cap space. Or maybe Floyd is out of town or something. It is spring break I believe. He has two kids. 

I am not worried about it. He tweeted something about how 49ers fans would love him. He is connected to Staley. I think it is largely a done deal. 

Agreed. As silly as it is, the tweet makes me feel good that there's nothing to be worried about

12 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Not that it’s the only reason that Fields has struggled, but the Bears are setting up Caleb way better it seems to me.

On the other hand, poor Justin Herbert. 

Lost Mike Williams, lost Keenan Allen, lost Gerald Everett. Starting running back is now gus bus coming off the worst year of his career

• Like 1