The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This is a busy week and all my free time is spent on actually Free Agency. I'll turn my attention to this later in the week probably

We're not starting until the 21st. You good. 

15 hours ago, sparky151 said:

The NFL fixed an error in the comp picks. Bengals now have pick 97 (for Jesse Bates) instead of 214. 

I should say that Bengals still have pick 214. It was pick 208 that turned into 97.

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I should say that Bengals still have pick 214. It was pick 208 that turned into 97.

I heard 97 was going to Htown for taking on Mixon's contract???   I joke... I joke... 

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So this is not the total control mock? 

No. Not doing anything related to FA and not sure when Mike is gonna be ready with that. This is so we can get something going, draft only. 

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

No. Not doing anything related to FA and not sure when Mike is gonna be ready with that. This is so we can get something going, draft only. 

Well the ship has sailed on doing a free agency mock since IRL has started right? 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Well the ship has sailed on doing a free agency mock since IRL has started right? 

I think so, but others were still open to doing it. Regardless, Mike didn't know when he was going to be ready so I was trying to put something together to make sure we had something. Mike might have something later or maybe I can throw together another one if there's time and interest.

Just now, whodatOL said:

I haven't really followed the discussion recently. Draft only correct? Is there already a schedule?

It's all on the first post. You can click the link to see the google sheet with the breakdown. 

Anticipating March 21st start at 10 am. 

• Like 1