Team Needs?

Ghostnote

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Probably a bit higher then what Kendricks got. If Im Bradham agent, Im looking at Kendricks' deal and say "You got to beat that"

But tgen again who thought Alshon was going to sign a 1 year deal last offseason. You never know.

Kendricks signed that deal in 2015...no way he takes below that. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Vontaze Burfict in 2017 signed a 3yr/32 mil deal 3.3 signing bonus 11mil gtd. 

I think that's what Bradham's agent will look at. 

gotta remember there about a year apart as well for age which does factor in. Bradham will be 29 at the start of next season. So ultimately i only see a deal for 3-4 years max prolly around 28-35 million. He's not worth IMO over 7.5 Million a year. Bradham is a scheme player and only does well in Schwartz defense. ALSO HE CAN'T CATCH THE BALL!!!! DROPPED WHAT 4 INT the last 2 weeks lol. CMON MAN!!!

19 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

gotta remember there about a year apart as well for age which does factor in. Bradham will be 29 at the start of next season. So ultimately i only see a deal for 3-4 years max prolly around 28-35 million. He's not worth IMO over 7.5 Million a year. Bradham is a scheme player and only does well in Schwartz defense. ALSO HE CAN'T CATCH THE BALL!!!! DROPPED WHAT 4 INT the last 2 weeks lol. CMON MAN!!!

Bradham is a better player than Burfict IMO. Yes he dropped 4 ints, but the man has 2 total ints in his career and 1 of those was last year. Yes he fits the scheme but we don't have anybody currently that Schwartz trusts enough in the scheme. So unless we're making a change at DC he will be a fit. 

Sean Lee despite injuries signed a long term deal in his 30s, so has Thomas Davis. 

Lowkey info, a name to watch out for in possible FA Lavonte David LB, Tampa has a potential out of his contract I bring him up just because they are young and deep at the LB position. 

17 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Bradham is a better player than Burfict IMO. Yes he dropped 4 ints, but the man has 2 total ints in his career and 1 of those was last year. Yes he fits the scheme but we don't have anybody currently that Schwartz trusts enough in the scheme. So unless we're making a change at DC he will be a fit. 

Sean Lee despite injuries signed a long term deal in his 30s, so has Thomas Davis. 

Lowkey info, a name to watch out for in possible FA Lavonte David LB, Tampa has a potential out of his contract I bring him up just because they are young and deep at the LB position. 

Isn't that a team option though, Not his option?

Also Sean Lee changes a Defense, Same Can't be said about Bradham, He can be replaced where as Sean Lee hasn't been able to be replaced in 3 years. 

Davis signed a 2 year/18 million in 2015 w only 10 million guaranteed. Which he then restructured and only got 1 more year for 6 million and 3 Million Guaranteed. Davis Also can play in multiple schemes for different DC's. Bradham has not, He wasn't a stud in BUF till Schwartz came. 

That being said, I could highly see the eagles signing him to around 7.5 Million a year but only for 3 or 4 years and drafting a top Talent at LB. I would take drafting a LB and signing Hicks long term next year rather then over pay Bradham. 

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I would take drafting a LB and signing Hicks long term next year rather then over pay Bradham. 

I love Hicks when he's healthy, but he can't be trusted for that IMO. We need to draft someone and give Bradham a decent offer, but indeed not overpay. 

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Bradham is older and is pretty scheme specific.  Bradham drops off dramatically in a 3-4, so that limits his market more. You can also say that he is not the same player not in a Schwartz system. I think somewhere between 7.5 and 10 per year is probably what he will command and is reasonable. That doesn't mean his cap hit will be that high. That number would likely be inflated by high money cap hits later in the deal that he probably won't see.

Long story short $18 million is plenty of room to get Bradham done comfortably and still have room for other moves. 

54 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Isn't that a team option though, Not his option?

Also Sean Lee changes a Defense, Same Can't be said about Bradham, He can be replaced where as Sean Lee hasn't been able to be replaced in 3 years. 

Davis signed a 2 year/18 million in 2015 w only 10 million guaranteed. Which he then restructured and only got 1 more year for 6 million and 3 Million Guaranteed. Davis Also can play in multiple schemes for different DC's. Bradham has not, He wasn't a stud in BUF till Schwartz came. 

That being said, I could highly see the eagles signing him to around 7.5 Million a year but only for 3 or 4 years and drafting a top Talent at LB. I would take drafting a LB and signing Hicks long term next year rather then over pay Bradham. 

For David it is a team option...I was saying they (Tampa Bay) have an out, if they want to go that route. 

We don't know how losing a Bradham effects this team, we haven't had to deal with that. knocking on wood. 

Davis restructured because he's like 35+ he knows he was in his last contract. 

Archived