2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

43 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Pick 187 Joe Milton QB-Elite Athletic traits in a QB you hope to groom for 2-3 years under Cousins

I was buying the hype until I got to this point.  Jamarcus Russell-lite’s only “elite trait” is arm strength at 105 - you can’t fix stupid and he’s got plenty of it, haha

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

I was buying the hype until I got to this point.  Jamarcus Russell-lite’s only “elite trait” is arm strength at 105 - you can’t fix stupid and he’s got plenty of it, haha

Trust me I don't expect Milton to ever be a NFL Starting QB but also understand taking that 1% chance in the 6 round,Honestly wish he would take the Logan Thomas route of trying QB and if it isn't there try to be a TE or WR.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Nah, he's got an elite build and athleticism all around.  Watch Texas A&M, and you'll see what happens when he went head to head against *checks notes* 50th overall pick linebacker.

Milton ran through him, gave him an injury that sidelined him the rest of the game, and then got up unbothered.

If you put a half competent QB's head on his body, you'd have a monster.

41 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Nah, he's got an elite build and athleticism all around.  Watch Texas A&M, and you'll see what happens when he went head to head against *checks notes* 50th overall pick linebacker.

Milton ran through him, gave him an injury that sidelined him the rest of the game, and then got up unbothered.

If you put a half competent QB's head on his body, you'd have a monster.

lol - I was at the game... people were literally chanting "We want Nico" 

5 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

lol - I was at the game... people were literally chanting "We want Nico" 

We chant that at all the games.  He's a terrible QB.

But his arm isn't his only elite trait.  Dude was built in a lab.

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

we're on pick #188 now, what's the over/under on how far we'll get by end of tonight...?

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

@jch1911 @RTTRUTH and myself have 6 of the next 10 picks, so we will get through those quickly depending on those around us.

I am ready to make my picks, just waiting on @Eastern_Shore_Fan.  That will get us to 10.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I am ready to make my picks, just waiting on @Eastern_Shore_Fan.  That will get us to 10.

I just logged in and updated the sheet.  Added Battle. Just sent a text to E. Shore.  30 minutes before skip.

Edited by dcat

44 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We chant that at all the games.  He's a terrible QB.

But his arm isn't his only elite trait.  Dude was built in a lab.

The 6’5 235lbs part? Sure - but he wasn’t Allen or Jackson out there.  He almost seemed like he hated to run the ball.

****OT  OT   OT****

So while we wait for Beekay, I just got the news that a dude is dropping out of my 23 year Keeper league.  

We keep from 2 - 4 players.  You get to keep up to 2 rookies you draft indefinitely without sacrificing picks.   We use 5 IDPs (1DB, 1DL, 1LB, 2 flex) in addition to the offensive roster (2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2, Flex(WR/RB/TE), QB, K.)  If anyone is looking for a competitive league ~$200 entry.  Payouts to top 4 with a consolation total points contest for the losers.  

Back to our regularly scheduled program.