2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Really impressed with what I'm hearing on AJ Dillon so far. If he's down to 233, he might actually turn into a guy. 

I'm very interested in seeing more of a 233-pound AJ Dillon. 

The most important question that remains, is he still Quadzilla? 

Edited by Old Guy

53 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Really impressed with what I'm hearing on AJ Dillon so far. If he's down to 233, he might actually turn into a guy. 

He's looking lean and mean.  Also, although on the shortest contract, he's been helping the new guys along by their own accounts. He's never been naive about working the PR angle with the mayor of DC stuff but he seems genuinely all in on GB if he can stay at a reasonable price. Big year for him and his NFL future.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Refugee said:

He's looking lean and mean.  Also, although on the shortest contract, he's been helping the new guys along by their own accounts. He's never been naive about working the PR angle with the mayor of DC stuff but he seems genuinely all in on GB if he can stay at a reasonable price. Big year for him and his NFL future.

Ironically, if he has a good year, it pretty much guarantees he's gone 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ironically, if he has a good year, it pretty much guarantees he's gone 

Very likely with the talent we have under contract.  Long way to go and if he is middle of the road there might still be a place for him at a similar price.  Either way, he should be a senior part of a potent offense this year.  Man, I can't wait for some games played in anger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

So we are gonna piss with it. Neato.

Maybe the offense can start showing anything soon.

As long as they have Dillard lining up against Gary, it's gonna be tough. 

1 minute ago, Brat&Beer said:

As long as they have Dillard lining up against Gary, it's gonna be tough. 

If Gary can continue ripping through any OT he goes against when pads go on that'd be greeeeeat

15 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

It absolutely could mean nothing, but more than likely it means something, that he sucks! 

Interesting to see one of @ThatJerkDave's guys lining up with the 1's. I'd love nothing more than for one of those massive tackles we've been keeping around turn into something. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It absolutely could mean nothing, but more than likely it means something, that he sucks! 

Interesting to see one of @ThatJerkDave's guys lining up with the 1's. I'd love nothing more than for one of those massive tackles we've been keeping around turn into something. 

I’d say Nijman worked out. He had plus feet for a big man. We’ve got to see if Telefort or Jones or Tenuta have anything more than just sheer size going for them. I like the idea of churning some of those giants. They definitely don’t grow on trees and if one of them is athletic enough and gets the mental part of the game, you might find a gem. 

Edited by Refugee

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I’d say Nijman worked out. He had plus feet for a big man. We’ve got to see if Telefort or Jones have anything more than just sheer size going for them. I like the idea of churning some of those giants. They definitely don’t grow on trees and if one of them is athletic enough and gets the mental part of the game, you might find a gem. 

I was referring to Dave touting Telfort, Jones and Tenuta as guys not to fall asleep on for the past year.