2024: Around the NFL

Forge

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jahan Dotson traded to the eagles with a fifth for a third and two sevenths

And now ppl are making random tweets saying Commanders now have extra trade capital to get Aiyuk. 🙄

Chappelles Show GIF

Edited by StevenK
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, StevenK said:

And now ppl are making random tweets saying Commanders now have extra trade capital to get Aiyuk. 🙄

In fairness, Commanders now have extra trade capital to get Aiyuk.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, typecast said:

They're about to go get them some Zay Jones. 

Don't think this Washington thing has anything to do with Aiyuk. I'd be so stunned if the niners moved Aiyuk at this juncture without an overpayment coming back. If they move Aiyuk for a second + fifth, that's just going to be such a brutal loss of value. 

Dotson would have made more sense coming back to the niners than a third or fourth round pick, imo. Unless the niners really like Dyami Brown or something for some reason. 

I still maintain that Washington was pretty out on Dotson and pretty happy with what LMC and Brown had shown in the off season. I don't even think that Dotson was running with starters. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

They're about to go get them some Zay Jones. 

Don't think this Washington thing has anything to do with Aiyuk. I'd be so stunned if the niners moved Aiyuk at this juncture without an overpayment coming back. If they move Aiyuk for a second + fifth, that's just going to be such a brutal loss of value. 

Dotson would have made more sense coming back to the niners than a third or fourth round pick, imo. Unless the niners really like Dyami Brown or something for some reason. 

I still maintain that Washington was pretty out on Dotson and pretty happy with what LMC and Brown had shown in the off season. I don't even think that Dotson was running with starters. 

Send us McCaffrey and some picks. He’s the only pro McCaffrey that hasn’t played for a Shanahan.

5 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Send us McCaffrey and some picks. He’s the only pro McCaffrey that hasn’t played for a Shanahan.

It'll happen eventually on its own, lolololol.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

still maintain that Washington was pretty out on Dotson and pretty happy with what LMC and Brown had shown in the off season. I don't even think that Dotson was running with starters. 

Nope, Dyami Brown has taken his job outside, and they really like olamide zaccheaus in the slot, apparently. I don't know what that says about Luke McCaffrey 😂

It's crazy how low my standards were for try Lance, only to end up still being wrong. 

"He won't be a complete and total bust..." 

He's one of the biggest in history lol

• Like 3