2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

Chark, OBJ, Renfrow, and Michael Thomas.

OBJ feels concerningly like a reasonable fit. I hate him. But if his name was Lovell Heckham, Sr., the player profile would make a ton of sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

That is not someone I really wanted. I would have much preferred Zak Zinter over Coleman. We could be looking at Sam Cosmi's replacement.

He has played a lot more on the left side.  They might be trying to convert him to tackle, but he is likely a left guard which we do need.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Lucas, Daniels

Allegretti, Paul, Stromberg

Biadasz, Dieter

Cosmi, Coleman

Wylie

If we draft another Olineman one of our draft picks from last year are getting cut. 

We absolutely cannot go into next season with our OTs being Lucas and Wylie. I'd take Leno back before seeing Wylie again.

Just now, BigTimeRedskins said:

We absolutely cannot go into next season with our OTs being Lucas and Wylie. I'd take Leno back before seeing Wylie again.

Welp that's what's happening lol. None of these dudes left are better than what we have. Its truly unbelievable they're doing this but god knows we needed a DT. 

1 minute ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

Its too late in the draft to change that man.

We can reach out to David Bakhtiari or Mekhi Becton, but our options are really limited.

I'll say this, I think Coleman is 1000x more a tackle in the NFL than Braeden Daniels.

I think we're not giving enough credit to the fact that they announced him as a tackle. The team provides the card, which means they're the ones who labeled him "tackle." I think that's how they see him. And I think it's defensible.

I traditionally don't believe in any OTs drafted outside the top 40ish picks, so I'm skeptical too. But he has size, length, and athleticism that say he can play tackle, and there's some meat left on the bone in terms of development, given how late he came to the game.

• Like 1