2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

We dodged a bullet. We are grateful to have you here suffering with us.

I still would have been here. I would have been the equivalent of the "Pretty Rickey" guy, just secretly parlaying my inside connections into momentary Internet fame.

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

I just don't see how you can pass on Payton Wilson if he's still there at 100? lol

Much like Newton, they might not be able to. TJ Tampa is tempting IMO too. Cam Hart and Austin Booker are some they had in for a top 30 visit as well, so do be surprised if they go that route either.

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

I still would have been here. I would have been the equivalent of the "Pretty Rickey" guy, just secretly parlaying my inside connections into momentary Internet fame.

But working for Baltimore, the amount of success they have had might be tempting to root for them instead.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I actually wouldn't hate double dipping at TE and taking Cade Stover here. 

I love Cade Stover. I wouldn't be able to contain my happiness if we took two TEs lol. And then give me Jaylen Wright and its heaven lmfao 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Much like Newton, they might not be able to. TJ Tampa is tempting IMO too. Cam Hart and Austin Booker are some they had in for a top 30 visit as well, so do be surprised if they go that route either.

Booker is a guy who really stood out when you watched him. He was one who actually caught my eye while I was trying to watch Beebe -- I find that's a really big indicator of some talent, when I'm trying to watch one guy but another dude has me saying "who the hell is #9, he's a dude."

A little disappointing at the combine, but he made some waves at the Senior Bowl. I'd sign off on that one.

• Like 1

Trotter is one of those guys who I feel the same way about as Adisa Isaac and Patrick Paul -- I thought it was absurd to talk about him at 36, but he's certainly not a bum either. I wouldn't take him over Payton Wilson if they're looking at LB, but he's probably going to be useful for somebody.

• Like 1