The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Really wanted Lloyd. Him and Jacobs are gonna be nice. Make a call for Dillon?

Lloyd would've been fun. 

Is Dillon honestly that much better than Mattison? I mean, yes, better player no doubt. For cost though? 

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Lloyd would've been fun. 

Is Dillon honestly that much better than Mattison? I mean, yes, better player no doubt. For cost though? 

That’s true. Probably a lateral move 

13 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

First two picks are studs. Rest are crapshoots. This is a excellent draft based on those two. 

Yeah. Can’t be mad at it. I would assume a draft is successful if you can find 3 starters. I think we definitely found two already.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

First two picks are studs. Rest are crapshoots. This is a excellent draft based on those two. 

I said this when the guy first got hired. After the first two rounds it's always been the lottery. In theory if you drop the first two rounds well every year for like two or three years you're going to have a really good team eventually

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I said this when the guy first got hired. After the first two rounds it's always been the lottery. In theory if you drop the first two rounds well every year for like two or three years you're going to have a really good team eventually

If Telesco's future drafts are consistent with the 1st and 2nd Rds we saw this year,we'll be in great shape talent wise. 

• Like 1