Official Pittsburgh Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Thread

Commanders CB Mike Sainristil thought he was going to be drafted by the Steelers: “I thought I was going to the Steelers at 51, but I felt my phone vibrating, I looked down, and there was a Virginia number. I’m like, ‘man, who the heck from Virginia’s calling me right now.’ I pick up the phone and right away, my heart was just, I felt at ease. I felt at peace. My mind was finally at peace. When I met with Coach Quinn here in Michigan, the meeting we had, everything about it was good.”

Damn even he thought he was coming here.  Would have been interesting then if Frazier and Sainristil were on the board who would have been the pick.

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Damn even he thought he was coming here.  Would have been interesting then if Frazier and Sainristil were on the board who would have been the pick.

I had a 3rd round grade on him, and i would have been upset if the Steelers took him over Frazier. Good player, would have made a great Steeler, but that was a reach. Slot player, whole career is the trajectory. He will be a good one though.

On 4/28/2024 at 6:34 AM, rlon said:

You’d really want Sanders as a franchise QB for this team?

He is very accurate even on the move.  Might be a Michael Vick type player but I have not really broken him down.  He is suffering form a lack of talent on the Oline and the Colorado defense sucked.  I think he gets over drafted next year but I have seen worst Qbs drafted.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

He is very accurate even on the move.  Might be a Michael Vick type player but I have not really broken him down.  He is suffering form a lack of talent on the Oline and the Colorado defense sucked.  I think he gets over drafted next year but I have seen worst Qbs drafted.

If teams loved Caleb Williams then they will love Shedeur Sanders. His football IQ is through the roof and he is a game breaker. Won't wow you with his speed but his leadership, poise, and arm on another level. Legit top 5 pick next year.

• Like 1