How good do you expect Rome to be?

mdonnelly21

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Adam Schefter AdamSchefter

Bears HC Matt Eberflus said WR Rome Odunze will undergo an MRI today on his knee.

what's going on here?

Oh yay. 

9 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Adam Schefter AdamSchefter

Bears HC Matt Eberflus said WR Rome Odunze will undergo an MRI today on his knee.

what's going on here?

I am going to take a guess and say his knee hurts so they decided to get an MRI to see why it hurts.

Conclusion:  That sucks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I am going to take a guess and say his knee hurts so they decided to get an MRI to see why it hurts.

i guess my query was more toward was there any indication during or after the game that he injured his knee?

did he play to the end or was he pulled at some point?

i'll also mention that with McCarthy, he had no knee soreness during the game. just the next day when he was walking down a flight of stairs.

Edited by vike daddy

Just now, vike daddy said:

i guess my query was more toward was there any indication during or after the game that he injured his knee?

did he play to the end or was he pulled at some point?

Came out of left field to me.

• Like 1

Odunze caught one pass for 11 yards in Sunday’s win over the Titans and he played 43 of the team’s 56 offensive snaps. Eberflus said it’s not clear when the injury happened as Odunze played through the end of the game, but whatever issue he reported was serious enough to send him for tests.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/rome-odunze-getting-an-mri-on-knee

Bears receivers Rome Odunze and Keenan Allen did not practice on Wednesday, but it sounds like both receivers still have a chance to play this week when Chicago takes on Houston.

Odunze has a sprained MCL and told reporters that he “kind of felt a pop in there” during the fourth quarter of the season-opening win over the Titans when he had his leg rolled up on.

Head coach Matt Eberflus said the team was “very lucky” and “very fortunate” that the injury wasn’t that serious. Eberflus also noted that Allen would rest on Wednesday with the thought that he’ll improve and be able to practice on Thursday and Friday.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/rome-odunze-keenan-allen-did-not-practice-on-wednesday