24 Draft: Eagles Select - 01.22 CB Quinyon Mitchell

Q was my favorite corner in the draft, loved him as a prospect from a athletic standpoint (H-W-S) and everything else (he's like 25 lbs heavier than Wiggins and was just a tick slower in the 40, the rest of his numbers were elite

He aced the senier bowl, shutting down every Receiver there.

He had elite production at Toledo, and even played well in snaps against MHJ. Even on the catches he gave up he was right there.

By all accounts he's a great kid too.

Side note, I don't think I've posted in here since the superbowl win in 2017. Life happened and I have a baby girl on the way. Glad to see some of the old guys still patrolling these forums. I'll try to be more active going forward and hope everyone is well

• Like 6

6 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Side note, I don't think I've posted in here since the superbowl win in 2017. Life happened and I have a baby girl on the way. Glad to see some of the old guys still patrolling these forums. I'll try to be more active going forward and hope everyone is well

Congrats man

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Congrats man

17 hours ago, Jeezla said:

congrats brother

Appreciate it fellas, cant wait to hold her

Already bought her a onesie that says "I hope me first words are Dallas Sucks" so I'm raising her right

Miss this community and talking football on here, I'll be lurking and commenting as much as I can since I have a lot of sleepless nights on the horizon lol

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Already bought her a onesie that says "I hope me first words are Dallas Sucks" so I'm raising her right

Go with Boo Cowboys,  every time she sees a blue star!! Worked like a charm with my son. Absolutely hilarious when he did it to his uncle (wife's side) as he walked in wearing a Cowboys hat. I did have to explain to the Pre-K teacher why though? lol

Good to see ya. Don't be a stranger. Congrats 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 5:57 PM, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Congrats bro!