24 Draft: Eagles Select - 01.22 CB Quinyon Mitchell

Legit! Do not want to hear it when he eventually gets beat like a drum next season in a game and You All Call him a bust because he's not the 2nd coming of Sauce Garner!!!

That said. The fact he fell to pick #22, without a MF trade up.........., is ridiculous!!! Not one of your better MF complain!!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

The Eagles have the option to move (trade or waive) Bradberry come June 1.
They could even pick up some of the first year salary without blinking an eye.

I've asked this question numerous times.  Now that a CB was actually selected in the 1st rd. 

Is JB traded or a June 1st cut? Having both seems like over kill?

Gonna need Kenny to pound sand on #7 

But right now Quinyon’s probable number options

(pseudo retired)
12 (pseudo retired)
(pseudo retired)
27 (once Zech is cut)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Gonna need Kenny to pound sand on #7 

But right now Quinyon’s probable number options

(pseudo retired)
12 (pseudo retired)
(pseudo retired)
27 (once Zech is cut)

He probably wants 7 or 27, but I think he would look good in 23 as well and its a number Slay wore for his Detroit career after he got out of the number 30 which I can't believe the Lions subjected him to as a rookie...

RVY2IHOMABCRFL4KDCVP43CERE.jpg

Edit:

c3c9eaaec78c4d22400f6a706700abffjpg-bd4d

.............. auraless

............. swagless 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, Terrion you go to bed easy knowing one of your top two spots is in good hands. Quinyon isn’t too far off from that, but a little bit more projection. Bonus is the additional ceiling is there for him to be your clear top corner and in discussion throughout the league for that too if he hits it.

Woulda been ecstatic for either, fun to have the extra ceiling and athleticism to monitor in camp and his first few years.

Terrion had legitimate speed concerns quinyon has one concern level if competition 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Terrion had legitimate speed concerns quinyon has one concern level if competition 

That should've been put to rest with his Senior bowl showing IMO.

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

It’s fun to have a young guy at corner you feel fine matching up with speed guys.

Haven’t had that for a long time

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

That should've been put to rest with his Senior bowl showing IMO.

I knew he dominated but didn’t realize just how much he locked guys down watching some of those reps last night.

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Oh you know if we took Terrion every post about him would include speed concerns and that the poster would've preferred Quinyon but Arnold is great! 

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Oh you know if we took Terrion every post about him would include speed concerns and that the poster would've preferred Quinyon but Arnold is great! 

I liked terrion I think he will be a very good player it's just that he wasn't a better prospect than Quinyon 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I liked terrion I think he will be a very good player it's just that he wasn't a better prospect than Quinyon 

Terrion was my #1

quinyon was the eagles #1. They had everyone available and chose him.

my biggest relief. Is that they clearly got the guy they deemed #1. This wasn’t a settle situation. They got their #1 corner

my other relief is that for  all the competition talk. His entire training camp will be going against Devonta smith and AJ brown

hell be ready for anything after those matchups. One of the leagues best route runners and one of the leagues best physical freaks

quinyon literally cannot be surprised by anyone in the nfl thanks to those 2 guys

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I feel like Quinyon just always seemed so unrealistic for us that I kinda just assumed he'd never be an Eagle. Arnold always felt like a much higher probability.