2024 - Let Kwesi Cook! (The 2024 Draft Class)

Right now we only have our 1st and a 5th in 2025, right? 

You guys dismissed it, but the comp picks will seriously come in handy. We are only projected 1 3rd round pick but it's not guaranteed. 

Signing Shaq Griffin might be a mistake. 

But our GM is cooking so I trust the process! 

KAM talking about giving up that 5th round pick to go get that guy that could help you win a championship...that's like the total opposite of what Rick Spielman used to do. 

Now that I look back on it, while the 2022 draft looks really bad, I think it taught our GM a lesson very quickly about the job. Since then, he's been on point and getting us high impact players. 

It's going to be a year of growth and development, but maybe we pull a 2023 Texans/Packers and shock everyone. Skol!!

• Like 1

Via Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Chargers received inquiries from other teams about Herbert. Specifically, the Vikings and Patriots called. They were told that Herbert is not available.

PFT

in his post draft presser, Kwesi was asked about this, grinned his big grin of his, and said how they laugh at many of the things and mocks the media writes. he said this was one of them, and it "never came from our room."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Via Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Chargers received inquiries from other teams about Herbert. Specifically, the Vikings and Patriots called. They were told that Herbert is not available.

I’ll take “things that never happened” for 1000, Alex. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

PFT

in his post draft presser, Kwesi was asked about this, grinned his big grin of his, and said how they laugh at many of the things and mocks the media writes. he said this was one of them, and it "never came from our room."

Jim Harbaugh trying to create a schism with the team that snubbed him?

Edited by vikesfan89
  • Like 1

Kwesi: “You know, we’re always talking about minimizing regret. If you’re sitting on your couch one day, and you’re like, ‘That extra fifth or whatever it was, and you could have had a chance at a guy you think could be special,’ you’re never going to care about that fifth-round pick. And there’s ways of getting it back. Obviously, I’m a spreadsheet guy myself, but sometimes, you’ve got to step out from there, take your Clark Kent glasses off, have a championship mindset and swing for a great player.”

vikings.com

for those who loved the picks but are lamenting the price that was paid to get them - take off your Clark Kent glasses!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Kwesi: “You know, we’re always talking about minimizing regret. If you’re sitting on your couch one day, and you’re like, ‘That extra fifth or whatever it was, and you could have had a chance at a guy you think could be special,’ you’re never going to care about that fifth-round pick. And there’s ways of getting it back. Obviously, I’m a spreadsheet guy myself, but sometimes, you’ve got to step out from there, take your Clark Kent glasses off, have a championship mindset and swing for a great player.”

vikings.com

for those who loved the picks but are lamenting the price that was paid to get them - take off your Clark Kent glasses!

We thought he was talking about regretting but paying the price to move up for a QB. He was talking about trading up for a stud defensive player all along!

• Like 1

• vike daddy changed the title to 2024 - Let Kwesi Cook! (The 2024 Draft Class)