Titans Draft LB Cedric Gray with pick 106

There are still WRs to fill out the depth and that would easily make our roster imo.

Malik Washington is a stud, Jacob Cowing and Jha’Quan Jackson are speedy deep threats, Tajh Washington has lots of fans, I think Brendan Rice is still there…

And then there are legit weapons at TE still on the board like Jaheim Bell and Tanner McLachlan.

Saying there are no weapons left is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

There are still WRs to fill out the depth and that would easily make our roster imo.

Malik Washington is a stud, Jacob Cowing and Jha’Quan Jackson are speedy deep threats, Tajh Washington has lots of fans, I think Brendan Rice is still there…

And then there are legit weapons at TE still on the board like Jaheim Bell and Tanner McLachlan.

Saying there are no weapons left is ridiculous.

With late round successes like Dez Fitzpatrick, who could argue with this logic?

Not trolling because I really like the pick, but serious question...aren't half of the tackles in the highlight reel above hip drop tackles? Looks like we may have some technique to work on. I really am not 100% what the hip drop actually is but from what I've heard explained it looks a lot like what he is doing in the video. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, hope really mourns the school system’s failures.

the reality is i had this guy muted for so long that i forgot why and decided to take a peek, and the last 48 hours or so have been one hell of a reminder lol

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the reality is i had this guy muted for so long that i forgot why and decided to take a peek, and the last 48 hours or so have been one hell of a reminder lol

Yeah, you just happened to unmute right as I said something that triggered the **** out of you.

Yep. Definitely not reading every single post.

6 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Not trolling because I really like the pick, but serious question...aren't half of the tackles in the highlight reel above hip drop tackles? Looks like we may have some technique to work on. I really am not 100% what the hip drop actually is but from what I've heard explained it looks a lot like what he is doing in the video. 

Shhhhh don't point out a flaw in logic 

7 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Yea I know right… Nick Wright will never talk about us at this rate…

Well Nick Wright's team has won more Super Bowls than we'll ever participate in, so . . . 

You can strawman all you want, but after another 3 years of no points and no success, I wonder what you'll be saying.

7 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

With late round successes like Dez Fitzpatrick, who could argue with this logic?

Lol, you’re right. Who ever heard of a fifth round receiver making an impact ever. I mean that hasn’t happened in what, three, almost four whole months?

Just now, Daniel said:

Lol, you’re right. Who ever heard of a fifth round receiver making an impact ever. I mean that hasn’t happened in what, three, almost four whole months?

You're right, it's happened with other teams.

But we are the Titans. We don't succeed.

11 minutes ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

No trolling at all. He's a 4th round pick for a reason. He's great in coverage and good blitz timing (great fit for the defense) but not a great block shedder and needs to work on tackling 

• Like 1