Titans Draft LB Cedric Gray with pick 106

2 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

There aren't any left worth taking any more. 

Probably not but I'm not just gonna give up on the season already lol would of loved getting a great one but this was always gonna be a 2 year rebuild no matter what. Maybe Burks somehow by some miracle becomes not trash 😔

Just now, Justin615$ said:

Probably not but I'm not just gonna give up on the season already lol would of loved getting a great one but this was always gonna be a 2 year rebuild no matter what. Maybe Burks somehow by some miracle becomes not trash 😔

The year has already been wasted. The point should've been to evaluate Levis, and now we will not be able to do that effectively.

It's going to be a disaster when DHop or Ridley miss time. Like, there's going to be no difference between last year's offense and this year. The only change will be that Levis isn't hurt again? Hurray I guess?

Still going to be hard to judge when he doesn't have anyone to throw to. DHop isn't going to play every snap. Ridley isn't good enough to get double teams. Who is he supposed to pass to besides them?

Just now, Kookie23 said:

The year has already been wasted. The point should've been to evaluate Levis, and now we will not be able to do that effectively.

It's going to be a disaster when DHop or Ridley miss time. Like, there's going to be no difference between last year's offense and this year. The only change will be that Levis isn't hurt again? Hurray I guess?

Still going to be hard to judge when he doesn't have anyone to throw to. DHop isn't going to play every snap. Ridley isn't good enough to get double teams. Who is he supposed to pass to besides them?

I get it for sure. Would have been nice to have gotten a high WR

2 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

How is the year wasted? WTH is goin on lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

I get it for sure. Would have been nice to have gotten a high WR

Didn't even have to be the 1st round. There were guys in the 2nd.

I'd take the Chargers first couple rounds in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

How is the year wasted? WTH is goin on lol

Yeah bro I'm confused too. The WR room is greatly improved, JC is better than any Tackle on the roster, center has been upgraded. The offense is moving in the right direction for sure 

Unfortunately the Chargers selected in front of us...maybe we were going to pick Alt and McConkey but they weren't there. I suppose we could have traded away next years 1st and 2nd and maybe 4th since we already traded our 3rd to go up in both rounds and get them?

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So every thread about our drafted prospect is just going to be how it's not a WR and the season is wasted, huh?

Nope, done explaining why this fanbase is stuck in the past and will never win anything. 

Enjoy losing forever. I'll be there in the GDT to tell you I was right every Sunday tho

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So every thread about our drafted prospect is just going to be how it's not a WR and the season is wasted, huh?

that, my friend, is why they invented the mute function

• Like 1